Luka Jović

Andrew M

Honestly, you should start questioning why you're a fan if you stop watching when times are not great. Life can't always be milk and honey.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Honestly, you should start questioning why you're a fan if you stop watching when times are not great. Life can't always be milk and honey.

Not because times are not great, but because we play really bad. Plus, getting up in the middle of the night to watch a game week in and week out is hard.

I would like to see him at Barcelona. If we change Valverde and get some coach with balls, maybe this guy can play more than Suarez. Dont get me wrong, but Suarez is getting old and fat, this season was bad (or maybe ok, but not the best), and if Barca plans to win more, we need a replacment. I dont like Griezman because he isnt young and would cost Barca a lot of cash. He is young, can develop and we can get him for much less cash.

Donatello

I would like to see him at Barcelona. If we change Valverde and get some coach with balls, maybe this guy can play more than Suarez. Dont get me wrong, but Suarez is getting old and fat, this season was bad (or maybe ok, but not the best), and if Barca plans to win more, we need a replacment. I dont like Griezman because he isnt young and would cost Barca a lot of cash. He is young, can develop and we can get him for much less cash.

I guess the reason we moved on from Jovic was because of Suarez. Jovic wanted playtime, and that would've upsetted Suarez.

Had Jovic came, either him or Suarez had to be benched.
But with Griezmann, you can have Suarez on the field as well, albeit on the expense of Dembele, which is an incredibly stupid move.

abbbs97

Pederol says that Jovic might not go to Madrid after all because Frankfurt are now asking for 100m. He also said that Barca might be interested again.

Givenchy

100mil? :lol: NO fucking way

70mil at most for me. 140mil for De Ligt + Jovic would be great business (and only a little over the price of Griezmann)

abbbs97

100mil? :lol: NO fucking way

70mil at most for me. 140mil for De Ligt + Jovic would be great business (and only a little over the price of Griezmann)

Yeah, I dont think he'll actually cost 100m. I think we can negotiate a lower price for sure. But I think Griezmann is coming here so I dont see how we'll be able to afford de Ligt, Griezmann and Jovic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is not worth 100m, let alone he preferred Real Madrid to us when we were interested.

The ship has sailed for me a while ago.

Givenchy

He is not worth 100m, let alone he preferred Real Madrid to us when we were interested.

The ship has sailed for me a while ago.

agree hes not worth anywhere near that and we should move on BUT i don't think he clearly preferred Madrid over us. its more to do with he and his agent knowing Barca won't bench Suarez

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
agree hes not worth anywhere near that and we should move on BUT i don't think he clearly preferred Madrid over us. its more to do with he and his agent knowing Barca won't bench Suarez

Regardless of his reasoning, the fact that he wanted Real Madrid over us was enough for me to say no. Unless he is say, Mbappe.

Arizona Scott

Happy with Jovic or Griezmann honestly among reasonable targets (excludes anyone on Liverpool, Mpabbe, Kane, Son).

Jovic has the upside of more years and more physically hard to handle traditional CF, AG is way more proven and flexible across the front 3 positions and probably better defensively and in passing.

Honestly getting one of these along with De Jong makes for great summer moves. Anything else is gravy (De Ligt, possibly another midfielder, veteran back-up LB like Luis or Monreal)

Home of Barca Fans