Luka Jović

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I would personally pick Jovic over Maxi for sure. I don't think Jovic would be unreasonably expensive and he is definitely worth the gamble for his upside.

I haven't watched him play live, but just look at the sheer variety in his goalscoring highlights as well as the fact that he is the tied Bundesliga topscorer right now. 4 with his right foot, 6 with his left, 2 with his head. Transfermarkt seem to have given up and just say he's both footed, he looks perfectly balanced on either side.

Chip shots, volleys, playing with his back to goal and turning to score (does all of these with both feet). He also has heading ability and poaching skills, and a powerful shot that can go in from outside the box. His athleticism and speed look top notch as well. Looks pretty comfortable on the ball too. Like I said these are from his highlights but not any player can show so many different abilities in highlights and lack the talent.

He certainly has talent and a lot of tools in his arsenal, looks like he doesn't have any clear Achilles heel either. Give him a few years rotating with Suarez and see how he does. A guy with his creative scoring abilities and mobility would be a great weapon off the bench even from the start.

Edit: he takes penalties with his right foot but has more goals (more crazy finishes too) with his left foot :lol: basically Dembele feet 2.0

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Not watched him at all other than the DfB Pokal final last season and a few highlight videos.

Who does he compare with playing style wise? An Icardi (more of a traditional number 9 and killer in the penalty box) or is he more dynamic? How is he technically?

Rumors linking him to the club have grown lately.

Hopefully he has an attitude as well. We need strikers with cojones. Not the opposite.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
[tw]1086330447645204480[/tw]

Nice piece on Luka. Couple of take away;
* Frankfurt has a 7mill buy option which they’ll definitely activate.
* Falcao was his fav player and role model.

1993Kaan1993

E.Frankfurt president said that BM must break the bank for him. don't think they will let him go for only 35.

l think BM will get him in 2 years. they are just letting him develop with E.Frankfurt.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
[youtube]sX7TeM9Il50[/youtube]

Waited for the defender to make his move, read his bad touch and perfectly time the interception.

Leo_Messi

Watched a few video analysis of his game and read a few articles about him. I am starting to warm up to the idea of the club buying him. We could do with a Serbian beast upfront with an attitude.

[youtube]ocW3fBqPQkU[/youtube]

:lol:

Last edited:

Riordon

Will be interesting to follow him for the rest of the season. He is a good finisher. But I have doubts about his technique and ability to create chances for himself though drinking etc.

But let’s follow him and see if he can keep this level up.

Messi983

Watched a few video analysis of his game and read a few articles about him. I am starting to warm up to the idea of the club buying him. We could do with a Serbian beast upfront with an attitude.

[youtube]ocW3fBqPQkU[/youtube]

:lol:

I was just watching this last night after a long time. :worthy:

[youtube]-CoL3VzunAc[/youtube]

I reccomend people to watch a full movie.

[youtube]ZwozSLas8DM[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans