User Tag List

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Luka Jović

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    Don't know how can you guys keep away from watching our games. Even in our worst period during the '00s I just looked forward to every new match in the hopes that it'll finally click and we go on and kick some serious butt. Ronaldinho eventually came and we were kicking everyone's asses and the joy was that much more rewarding.

At worst I won't make the absolute effort to watch matches that would be almost impossible to follow due to work or any other event that i can't possibly skip but I will still be glued to our games in any other circumstances even if Valverde's tactics will bore me to the brink of death.
    Yeah, we weren't winning but our football was better to watch. Also we didn't have Messi and this squad is alot stronger.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, you should start questioning why you're a fan if you stop watching when times are not great. Life can't always be milk and honey.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Honestly, you should start questioning why you're a fan if you stop watching when times are not great. Life can't always be milk and honey.
    Not because times are not great, but because we play really bad. Plus, getting up in the middle of the night to watch a game week in and week out is hard.
    Sóc Culer.