Copa 22/23

Leo_Messi

Are we deffo through then?

Nobody knows with full certainty yet but in theory we should be. Nothing official yet. You should read my latest post on the latest match thread regarding this topic and why I believe that Levante do not have a solid case. Anyway who knows? This is after all RFEF and Marca (RM pamphlet) has already done their propaganda bit to create an atmosphere of doom and gloom in relation to us as usual and whenever they get the opportunity. Nothing new here.

Last edited:

Morten

Who is not defensive against us? Even RM is most of the time.

Fact of the matter is that Derbi barceloní is nowhere near "boring" and few fans would ever make such a claim. Those are hectic games that often have a lot of goals involved (from our side). Some of the most dramatic domestic games in the past 20-25 years have been against Espanyol.

Anyway on paper both Getafe and Espanyol are great teams to face as we are expected to win against them without too much sweat and tears.

What "dramatic games"? Barcelona dont have dramatic games domestically, there are no challenges for Barcelona in Spain, simple as that.

Leo_Messi

Looks like my initial suspicion and explanation in the Barça-Levante match thread of the "Chumi case" not having much legal standing, was correct. Hopefully no jinxing will occur.

I don't really bother much about the CdR this time around, after winning it 4 times in a row and 6 times in 10 seasons (!) but on the other hand it would be absurd to go out in such a fashion.

Vilarrubi

Looks like my initial suspicion and explanation in the Barça-Levante match thread of the "Chumi case" not having much legal standing, was correct. Hopefully no jinxing will occur.

I don't really bother much about the CdR this time around, after winning it 4 times in a row and 6 times in 10 seasons (!) but on the other hand it would be absurd to go out in such a fashion.

There's always hope that we could get one of the "weaker" sides and he rests players again. Then again it's Valverde lol probably too scared after the first leg defeat.

Devils

It's basically official now, all Spanish sources are reporting that Levante's complaint has been rejected.

The only thing more beautiful than this is the meltdown of Real Madrid fans on social media. :chumi:

Home of Barca Fans