Copa 22/23

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Atletico have been bottling it in the CDR since 2012, no surprise here. They don't care about the tournament and that was reflected in Simeone's line-up today. Their real test will be in the CL.

Morten

Atletico have been bottling it in the CDR since 2012, no surprise here. They don't care about the tournament and that was reflected in Simeone's line-up today. Their real test will be in the CL.

They should have valued it more tbh, because even though he did a great job for them, being ahead of Barca and RM over 38 games still was rarely going to happen.

soul24rage

[tw]1086032317485858816[/tw]

some tough teams left. I hope to avoid Sevilla, Valencia and RM. I'm fine with the rest.

Joan

Hope we avoid Espanyol and Getafe. Boring teams to face.

Would love Real if we're not kicked out before the draw. :lol:

Leo_Messi

Hope we avoid Espanyol and Getafe. Boring teams to face.

Would love Real if we're not kicked out before the draw. :lol:

Espanyol is never boring. It's a local derby where emotions are high and usually our games with them have a lot of goals and drama. I would personally like to see another Catalan derby. Girona would be a fun team to face. Would not have anything against facing Sevilla either as our games against them are great games usually too.

Joan

Espanyol is never boring. It's a local derby where emotions are high and usually our games with them have a lot of goals and drama. I would personally like to see another Catalan derby. Girona would be a fun team to face. Would not have anything against facing Sevilla either as our games against them are great games usually too.

Extra motivated often dirty defensive team? I'd rather skip.

Leo_Messi

Extra motivated often dirty defensive team? I'd rather skip.

Who is not defensive against us? Even RM is most of the time.

Fact of the matter is that Derbi barceloní is nowhere near "boring" and few fans would ever make such a claim. Those are hectic games that often have a lot of goals involved (from our side). Some of the most dramatic domestic games in the past 20-25 years have been against Espanyol.

Anyway on paper both Getafe and Espanyol are great teams to face as we are expected to win against them without too much sweat and tears.

Joan

Who is not defensive against us? Even RM is most of the time.

Fact of the matter is that Derbi barceloní is nowhere near "boring" and few fans would ever make such a claim. Those are hectic games that often have a lot of goals involved (from our side). Some of the most dramatic domestic games in the past 20-25 years have been against Espanyol.

Anyway on paper both Getafe and Espanyol are great teams to face as we are expected to win against them without too much sweat and tears.

Espanyol is by default a defensive team. Whoever they play against. And yes, tensions aside, they're boring to me. I'd much rather face Sevilla or Real.

Leo_Messi

Espanyol is by default a defensive team. Whoever they play against. And yes, tensions aside, they're boring to me. I'd much rather face Sevilla or Real.

Which by default almost every opponent is when playing against us in their own way. It's nevertheless still NOT a "boring" tie. It can never be that due to the rivalry and history involved and tons of historical games. I am always on the edge of my seat whenever we play against them and the game is not over.

You had a point with Getafe but even they are not boring this season. They are one of the most hard-working teams in the league and we had a great run for our money the last time we played against them which was less than 2 weeks ago. All of the remaining teams are potentially interesting opponents although Valencia is the most toothless opponent statistically this season out of that bunch.

Home of Barca Fans