Lliga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 4-2

Barcilliant

I agree, Vidal has to start more games. Even if the team is not quite as good with him out there, the players in front of him must be rotated. The guy continues to carry the load for Chile, and he has played at a very high level for all his prior teams. Roberto should not be getting midfield playing time in front of Vidal, not because he is terrible, but because you must use a talent like Vidal. Vidal has to start against either Sevilla or Inter Milan.

I'm a Vidal fan but I think I'm the only one on this forum. Considering the state of our midfield you'd think he'd be an automatic starter but Retardo has other ideas. Even Pep started Vidal and Bayern were pretty stacked in midfield.

BADGERBHOY

I'm a Vidal fan but I think I'm the only one on this forum. Considering the state of our midfield you'd think he'd be an automatic starter but Retardo has other ideas. Even Pep started Vidal and Bayern were pretty stacked in midfield.

I agree, Vidal is an exceptional player when on form.

Its a shame he hasn't been given more games to show his strengths, given the shit show from some players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So Pique traveled more than internationals and he didn't even play. Just to know where his focus is.

soul24rage

My starting 11 vs Sevilla

MATS---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Busi, Rakitic, Vidal---Dembele, Suarez, Messi

I feel that Coutinho and Arthur would need a rest after a trip from Saudi Arabia and both of them have been playing a lot recently. Play both of them vs Inter and Real.
Rakitic didn't play vs Jordan for Croatia so he had a 1 week rest. Busi only played 60 minutes so he should be fine.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1053347632314245126[/tw]

Guess it's confirmed Coutinho is starting at LW with Malcom in the stands.

Andresito

Staff member
I know this is pointless.
Anyway, some things I'd like to see for the Sevilla and Inter games:

- Roberto/Semedo starting one game each.
- Busquets starting only one game.
- Coutinho starting only one game.
- Dembélé starting a game.
- Vidal starting against Sevilla.
- Subbing off Suárez and Alba given the chance
- Playing Busquets or Chumi at least 30 min as a centre back

Tbf a lot of our players are rested, and the ones that aren't have good coverage.
It's up to Valverde to combine the best ones for each game.

Home of Barca Fans