Lliga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 4-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watched after all as I didn't have anything better to do and glad I did. Entertaining match but still marred when your goalkeeper is Man of the Match.

JerseyAddict

Watched after all as I didn't have anything better to do and glad I did. Entertaining match but still marred when your goalkeeper is Man of the Match.

Agreed. But if there were not Messi's injury Sevilla would have been massacred already in 1st half.

FC B

Another important game won only by the superior individual talent of Barca players, Machin literally shat on Retardo Valverde in terms of offensive collective game.

eaman

Once Messi went off we were pretty poor. Yes there was a few decent counters but if he was involved in those counters we might have won by more and easier

serghei

Once Messi went off we were pretty poor. Yes there was a few decent counters but if he was involved in those counters we might have won by more and easier

Don't think we were poor. It's just that Valverde took a tactical call and invited Sevilla to attack in order for us to exploit their high line. Which he did a couple of times, but this also put pressure on our defense, which has been and is still leaking chances this season.

Valverde seems to have lost even his ability to make us defend well in the league, which was probably his main strong point last season and the main reason we ran away with the title.

EdmondDantes

High-octane match. I loved how Sevilla tried their best to bypass our midfield by playing wide or lumping long balls over. And it sort of worked in a way as I would've liked to have seen Arthur and Busquets more on the ball since they were having a great game.

Unlucky for Leo but thankfully he won't be out for too long. Ter Stegen is the man.

Valverde needs to sort Rakitic, he looks lifeless out there - the entire world can see it. Take him out the firing line Ernesto, it's costing us.

Home of Barca Fans