Lliga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 4-2

vinni

I dont see the big fuzz about Malcom. Do anyone actually want him to start in a match like this this? Imo it is a must win and we should play something similar to our best 11.

Malcom will get his chance soon enough though. Soon there will be easier matches in the league, and the copa matches are right around the corner. If he is good enough for us, he will do the same as Arthur and Umtiti did.

Anyway, I cant wait for the match! :barcaflag:

PhilS

Why would anyone have the illusion that Malcolm is a better player than Coutinho, Arthur and Dembele? On a squad like this one, some players will lose out. Some pretty fair talent has eliminated Malcolm's playing time. This is good for Barca, this is not a development squad. If Malcolm never gets into the rotation this season, the team will let him move on next summer.

Valverde can go with about 15 regular players. So far, he is clearly willing to use 12, but the season is still young. Good rotation at RB. He will not rotate at CB or LB back for a while, which is pretty obvious due to zero depth. We'll see if Dembele and Vidal get a couple of starts each outside of Copa, before the next international break.

PhilS

Loptegui resting both Bale and Benzema, well, our fine manager will not rest both Messi and Suarez today.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fine Saturday afternoon and I am not planning to watch Barca with my kid this evening. This is what a moron of a manager is doing to Barca fans around the world.

gasgas

i will watch the match aincw i got nothing to do.

Can't wait till next month when i'll start working.
That will make it easy to miss Barca matches

clemente

cant wait to see that 4-4-2 with Roberto and Rakitic on the right, can't get excited for the games these days

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently this is going to be the Starting XI:

[tw]1053693384173518850[/tw]

FCBfan22

I just can't be arsed to watch tonight. I will if my mood changes, but now, I'm leaning towards going out with friends.

Home of Barca Fans