Should Arturo Vidal be playboy more?

Should Arturo Vidal be playing more?

• Total voters

i_bleed_blaugrana

180918-arturo-vidal-psv-barcelona_1hp14b98d3q4l19y6kv114wn2h.jpg

Think he has a point?

Givenchy

considering Busi and Raki both look exhausted and are another year older, YES he should be playing, he also adds some fighting spirit

OptimistFCB

A world-class, elite and hungry midfielder like Vidal is being benched for an (above)average midfielder like Rakitic. This is not acceptable to me.

OptimistFCB

Actually, Busi and Raki are both 30 years of age. Vidal is older than them at 31. But do not be fooled, his stamina is insane.

Cule4life

The Culest
[MENTION=21553]Latschenkiefer[/MENTION] the guy who voted no-- I'm impressed you can type with your head that far up Ernie's bum.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. it's not even a question if one players is better than the other. Guys who played at Mestalla were fatigued and there is no excuse for Valverde for not playing him.

LMTR14

he definitely should play more. I take him for a kind of dirty player (really haven't seen him play for bayern ever) and he can take some pressure off suarez in that regard. nowadays suarez doesn't get a penalty even when he is fouled

MagIX

Yes, aboslutely. My favorite player of the recent purchases.
in particular in CL key matches, his warrior attitude:rambo: gonna help us out a lot

FCBfan22

Well, clasico is the worst match to experiment with a new player, if not before better after.

True, but this is different. We never had any grit when Horsey attacked our players. I wouldn't mind if Vidal gets red carded, if he kicks the living shit out of him.

It's my birthday on 28th, so that would be my ideal birthday present from him :rofl1: .

Home of Barca Fans