Jadon Sancho

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I will never understand why footballer wasting their career because of money. United ? really ? They became a joke. Sancho should go to Barca or other topclub to get the best out of him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

United is doing much better currently than they have been for the past few years.

But nobody knows how long they need to become a topclub again, maybe 2,3 or 4 years ? If I would get an offer from Barca and United of course I would choose Barca even though I get less money as the chance to win the CL is much much higher here.

Vilarrubi

United is doing much better currently than they have been for the past few years.

They're still a level or two below Liverpool/City imo. Think they'll return to "normal" next season. Can't have Maguire and De Gea performing like they are and expect to challenge for titles.

Yannik

Actually Zorc just confirmed Sancho's contract goes to 2023. He already signed a contract extension last year. Yeah well then next his price will stay the same. Also I don't believe BVB will give in to a Utd offer anymore.

soul24rage

But nobody knows how long they need to become a topclub again, maybe 2,3 or 4 years ? If I would get an offer from Barca and United of course I would choose Barca even though I get less money as the chance to win the CL is much much higher here.

True, but Barca does not have any $ plus with a lot of focus on buying L. Martinez for insane amounts, Sancho's chance of coming to Barca in the near future is very low imo.

They're still a level or two below Liverpool/City imo. Think they'll return to "normal" next season. Can't have Maguire and De Gea performing like they are and expect to challenge for titles.

Agreed. For me, they should focus on getting a better CB and CDM to even think of challenging for the league.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

True, but Barca does not have any $ plus with a lot of focus on buying L. Martinez for insane amounts, Sancho's chance of coming to Barca in the near future is very low imo.

Yeah youre right. I hope Dembele will be at his best next season. With him and Fati we woudnt need Sancho anymore.

Laplacian

I will never understand why footballer wasting their career because of money. United ? really ? They became a joke. Sancho should go to Barca or other topclub to get the best out of him.

They currently have a better squad than Barcelona. Whereas at Barcelona he'd be the only pacey forward in the front 3, Sancho would be joined by 3 other very talented pacey forwards (who all scored a combined 55 goals in all competitions). Whereas at Barcelona he'd struggle to find support from the midfield, at Manchester he'd be supported by Pogba and Bruno Fernandes.

The only issue with Utd at the moment is their manager.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They currently have a better squad than Barcelona. Whereas at Barcelona he'd be the only pacey forward in the front 3, Sancho would be joined by 3 other very talented pacey forwards (who all scored a combined 55 goals in all competitions). Whereas at Barcelona he'd struggle to find support from the midfield, at Manchester he'd be supported by Pogba and Bruno Fernandes.

The only issue with Utd at the moment is their manager.

In a direct duell Barca would win 9 of 10 times against Manu. Their defence is a joke.

Home of Barca Fans