Jadon Sancho

LABarcaFan

Don't worry we will spend 100mil on retard like Lautaro who is not even best striker in Inter M. I would rather bring Lukaku then that small slow fagg.

But again...I just calculated that Barcelona in last 5 years have transfer record of minus 370mil. While Real have minus 108mil.
Lets pay Lautaros clause of 111mil and becnh him while Suarez is here. Don't look at Haaland, Sancho,Sane,Camavinga,Upamecano they don't have non exsisting Barca DNA :bartomeu:

What a time to be Barca fan. I feel depression when ever I visit this forum.

Same here.

Reportedly we dropped all interest in him as we will pursue Neymar

In the contrary. After the Neymar deal looks so invisible, the board has turned their attention to option # 2 - Jadon Sancho.
He just turned 20 and is one of the top young talents in Europe. Consistent fighter and winner, he has the best assist ratio of all European top leagues - 16 assists with 14 goals. And something more important. He is technically gifted as Neymar, but is a lot faster ( eight years younger ). Jadon can dribble between 2-3 opponents and find an open team-mate in a good position. Neymar in the other hand will try to keep the ball until someone faul him and then he will start his antic clownage.
So if we are going to pay 100 m. for someone, that definitely is Jadon Sancho.

serghei

Mbappe and Sancho are the two best under 24 players in the world in my opinion. If you are to spent 100+ on someone, make it one of these two or pass and look for 50-60m players.

Givenchy

unlike most english players who are set on the PL, I think Sancho will move to Madrid/Barca at some stage in his career. not sure i'd spent 100mil on him though, theres a risk he ends up like Dembouz. currently we are a terrible environment for young talent with a static, fixed front 3 and seniors running shit

serghei

unlike most english players who are set on the PL, I think Sancho will move to Madrid/Barca at some stage in his career. not sure i'd spent 100mil on him though, theres a risk he ends up like Dembouz. currently we are a terrible environment for young talent with a static, fixed front 3 and seniors running shit

He's nothing like Dembele imo. Demebele needs spaces to run into, Sancho is very effective in short spaces. He's more like Salah than Dembele.

vuji_31

Yeah great dribbler. He is not so fast like Dembele but his goals and assists says all...He is much better on small space...But after 3 failed big transfers I would not push for him because we really don't need him now.

Batistuta9

I'd stay clear of Sancho at least for another year. Hopefully no one has enough to buy him because of the coronavirus impact. Imo ansu fati has earnt a chance to prove himself as a 1st team player next season. He's a couple of years behind Sancho in development, but a plus is that he's been bought up in la masia and has potential to reach Sancho's level in a couple of years and could save us 100m+

JamDav1982

Same here.

In the contrary. After the Neymar deal looks so invisible, the board has turned their attention to option # 2 - Jadon Sancho.
He just turned 20 and is one of the top young talents in Europe. Consistent fighter and winner, he has the best assist ratio of all European top leagues - 16 assists with 14 goals. And something more important. He is technically gifted as Neymar, but is a lot faster ( eight years younger ). Jadon can dribble between 2-3 opponents and find an open team-mate in a good position. Neymar in the other hand will try to keep the ball until someone faul him and then he will start his antic clownage.
So if we are going to pay 100 m. for someone, that definitely is Jadon Sancho.

Sancho is nowhere near Neymar technically...

Let alone just as good but faster.

LABarcaFan

Sancho is nowhere near Neymar technically...

Let alone just as good but faster.

We wont need from Sancho to dribble between 4-5 players as Neymar. That Brazilian style of show-off wont work in Europe. Sancho is technically gifted enough to find an open team-mate. Watch Borusia's games and you will see how he serves the ball on a plate. I will definitely agree to pay 100 m. for 20 y.o. talent like him, than 175 m. for 28 y.o. clown like Neymar. Originally, I am opposed to pay 100 + m. for just one player, but if the board has decided to bring in one of them, it has to be SANCHO.

P.S.
Just imagine if he was Sanchez, instead of Sancho.No one would have even talk about Neymar.

JamDav1982

We wont need from Sancho to dribble between 4-5 players as Neymar. That Brazilian style of show-off wont work in Europe. Sancho is technically gifted enough to find an open team-mate. Watch Borusia's games and you will see how he serves the ball on a plate. I will definitely agree to pay 100 m. for 20 y.o. talent like him, than 175 m. for 28 y.o. clown like Neymar. Originally, I am opposed to pay 100 + m. for just one player, but if the board has decided to bring in one of them, it has to be SANCHO.

P.S.
Just imagine if he was Sanchez, instead of Sancho.No one would have even talk about Neymar.

Neymar is on a different level of technical abilty and has shown that for Barca and PSG.

Showed it when the two faced off in CL as well.

There is an argument for age saying could prefer Sancho but Neymar is a level above him at moment.

Has nothing to do with the players names. What a pathetic argument that is.

Givenchy

P.S.

I know its cool to hate on Neymar but atleast respect his talent. Sancho will never reach the levels Neymar has shown individually, we are talking about a generational talent behind only the GOAT and Ronaldo.

Sancho is a great talent but hes not worth 100mil. Dembele was tearing up Bundesliga and imo is more naturally talented than Sancho and look what happened. any young winger coming into this current Barca with a static front 2 of Messi-Suarez is going to fail. he might be able to serve the ball on a plate but nobody is in the box to recieve it. Messi is stood next to Busi in midfield and Suarez is hobbling around trying to be a playmaking#9 hybridsomething

no to Neymar
no to Martinez
no to Sancho

we should give Ansu a chance and return to our roots. if Sancho turns into a monster in the PL, we can always come back for him

Yannik

Sancho is a great talent but hes not worth 100mil. Dembele was tearing up Bundesliga and imo is more naturally talented than Sancho and look what happened. any young winger coming into this current Barca with a static front 2 of Messi-Suarez is going to fail. he might be able to serve the ball on a plate but nobody is in the box to recieve it. Messi is stood next to Busi in midfield and Suarez is hobbling around trying to be a playmaking#9 hybridsomething

Dembele was nowhere near tearing up Bundesliga. People still extrapolate from that great cup final he against Bayern. He was very raw and very inconsistent. Sancho is a far different level of talent, already at this age.
Better technique, better vision, better end product and he is consistently showing that. He's arguably BVB's best player, while Dembele was always behind Reus, Auba and there was never any period where you'd say he actually carried the team. Sancho does that. He has imo long surpassed him and is far more deserving of a 100m+ pricetag than Dembele was.. Imo the best young talent in the BuLi since De Bruyne.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

Neymar is on a different level of technical abilty and has shown that for Barca and PSG.

Showed it when the two faced off in CL as well.

There is an argument for age saying could prefer Sancho but Neymar is a level above him at moment.

Has nothing to do with the players names. What a pathetic argument that is.

Nope. It is not pathetic argument. It is the truth, but there is no need of argument on that.
I agree that besides Messi, no one has that technical level of Neymar. I am not arguing about it. My arguments are:

In today's fast paced and physical European football, players like Neymar won't have much success. His high technical level means absolutely nothing. In Brazil or anywhere in South America, that may be still attractive for many fans but not here. Even in Spain, which teams play the most technical football in Europe, Neymar will be always victim of hard fauls and eventually will get injured again. Just imagine him playing against dudes like Pepe, Casimiro or Sergio Ramos. Sancho may not be on his level technically and he doesn't need to be, but he is a team player. He knows how to dribble into the box and how to find an open team-mate. Sixteen assists ( with 14 goals) in just 23 games speaks a lot louder than any words. So again, if the board has decided to pay 100 m. for one player, my honest vote will go to Jadon Sancho.

I know its cool to hate on Neymar but atleast respect his talent. Sancho will never reach the levels Neymar has shown individually, we are talking about a generational talent behind only the GOAT and Ronaldo.

no to Neymar
no to Martinez
no to Sancho

we should give Ansu a chance and return to our roots. if Sancho turns into a monster in the PL, we can always come back for him

Dembele was never at Sancho's level and he'll never be. In Dortmund he was like 4-th - 5th option. Both of them can play equally well as a RW or LW, but the stat numbers of Sancho are lot better.
I can see Jadon in our line-up as a RW/Play-Maker, Griezmann as a LW, L.Suarez as a striker and Leo as a false # 9/Play-Maker as well. But I have to say it again. We do not need any new player upfront. Our biggest needs are at the back-court and midfield. If we sign one CB and quality CDM that will be enough for this summer. Next year we can see for our options in the attacking line.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

I mean... Sancho has nearly as many goals (6 less) and more assists (4 more) than Lingard in 180 less games lol

+1 :cheers:

Manch. Utd. are out of the race for Sancho as reported today from "Sun" and I am sure our board will take it in consideration. Jadon's two preferred destinations are United and Barcelona. Lets see what is going to happen.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans