Jadon Sancho

Newcomer

Not sure about him replacing Mbappe, different type of player. But think he's a good option for PSG to replace Neymar should he move.

There is no other player like Mbappé.

Mbappé rarely plays as number 9 for PSG. More like a winger/second striker. Sancho can do that.

There is no other player like Mbappé.

Mbappé rarely plays as number 9 for PSG. More like a winger/second striker. Sancho can do that.

I agree, i meant if PSG were looking for a like for like replacement.

Sancho style of play reminds me a lot Neymar, he's been compared to him often aswell as Hazard.

Jenks

cb8b519089792728826cefb682fec22c8eef5bb3.png

If Dortmund could defend they'd be Champions League contenders.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder if Dortmund would be interested in reuniting with Dembele in a money + OD deal for Sancho :thinking:

Laplacian

Sané+Sancho on the wings, Messi in the center in an Aguero-like role focusing on mostly finishing and finding space, none of that dropping deep shit. All ball carrying is therefor done by players with speed, stamina, and endurance and we'll have width again. Stuff of dreams. With Barcelona's financial power and status as an elite club this is easily achievable.

But instead next season we'll have 2 slow second striker and a slow 33/34 year old striker in Suarez. Best case scenario, we'll have a young overpaid striker like Martinez who'll score 10 goals at best next season. 500m spent in 3 years and that'll be the result. Oh yeah, and don't forget Braithwaite lmao.

Sigh.

vuji_31

Sané+Sancho on the wings, Messi in the center in an Aguero-like role focusing on mostly finishing and finding space, none of that dropping deep shit. All ball carrying is therefor done by players with speed, stamina, and endurance and we'll have width again. Stuff of dreams. With Barcelona's financial power and status as an elite club this is easily achievable.

But instead next season we'll have 2 slow second striker and a slow 33/34 year old striker in Suarez. Best case scenario, we'll have a young overpaid striker like Martinez who'll score 10 goals at best next season. 500m spent in 3 years and that'll be the result. Oh yeah, and don't forget Braithwaite lmao.

Sigh.

You dont know have I am afraid of this...
Fucking retarded Lautaro is not good option after 10 goals in league for 111 millions

Andresito

Staff member
Hmm, I've always been a bit skeptical to the hype surrounding him.

His stats 14 goals 16 assists in 23 games is pretty damn good but I've been of the opinion that he should stay another season at Dortmund. But looking at last season's stats he was almost as good as this season, meaning he's most probably has got the consistency we want.

His attitude is a bit special though. He's a big diva in the mold of Cristiano and Neymar rather than Messi. Dives and complains plenty as well. But he also seems to be a winner which is the mentality we should aim for.

If we are to spend +100M he's the player we probably should go for, but I doubt we can get him this summer. Let's hope he'll stay another year at Dortmund. If he leaves now we'll never be able to get him.

vuji_31

Don't worry we will spend 100mil on retard like Lautaro who is not even best striker in Inter M. I would rather bring Lukaku then that small slow fagg.

But again...I just calculated that Barcelona in last 5 years have transfer record of minus 370mil. While Real have minus 108mil.
Lets pay Lautaros clause of 111mil and becnh him while Suarez is here. Don't look at Haaland, Sancho,Sane,Camavinga,Upamecano they don't have non exsisting Barca DNA :bartomeu:

What a time to be Barca fan. I feel depression when ever I visit this forum.

Donatello

Reportedly we dropped all interest in him as we will pursue Neymar

I open Barcaforum after a while, and the first thing I see is Messigician's Neymar obsession is still going strong.

He has maintained his legacy of posting rumours without sources and seems destined to do so till Neymar retires.

Home of Barca Fans