Lliga | Round 8: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

BBZ8800

Since Malcom is in the squad, that probably means that Dembele will start, so we won't see the same lineup as in London.

When Dembele is on the bench=no need for Dembele and Malcom in a squad
When Dembele is starting=Malcom is on the bench

So, that probably means Messi-Suarez-Dembele in attack.
And Coutinho in midfield, with only one out of Rakitic/Vidal/Arthur playing.

Or Coutinho will be benched, and 2 out of Rakitic/Vidal/Arthur playing, which makes zero sense.

Alik

Since Malcom is in the squad, that probably means that Dembele will start, so we won't see the same lineup as in London.

Or Coutinho will be benched, and 2 out of Rakitic/Vidal/Arthur playing, which makes zero sense.

Maybe Suarez will be rested due to his knock?

FCBfan22

Same formation as spurs game with same players. Bring on Malcolm hopefully late 2nd.

We need to rotate. Our players gave their heart on the pitch in London.

I expect similar starting 11, with 2-3 changes. Would start Vidal instead of Rakitić and Dembele instead of Suarez, since he mostly played RW.

So:

---------- -MATS------------
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
-----------Busquets----------
-----Arthur--------Vidal-----
Dembele--Messi--Coutinho

Malcom to come on in 2nd half.

BBZ8800

Maybe Suarez will be rested due to his knock?

I personally think that Suarez's current sub is Munir, and not some duo out of Malcom-Dembele-Coutinho.

I know that forum gave up from Munir and people want to see new players with more potential (at least on paper).

Anyway, I think that Suarez will play and then he will rest during the international break.
If he won't play, Munir will play.

Malcom-Dembele duo quite likely won't play.
And Messi-Coutinho-Dembele also seems quite strange. No one in the box, for my taste, even though some people still like the false 9 tactics.

khaled_a_d

It is 19 man squad, Malcom might not make it yet
And tbh, he should take Denis place anyway, who almost provide nothing over him with Rafinha still there

xXKonan

Do7COPUW4AEkupL.jpg

Only one change and that's Verm for Lenglet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No Vidal no Arthur. Suarez being risked...

Valverde learned nothing from last year.

soul24rage

Mats---Semedo, Pique, Vermaelen, Alba---Rakitic, Busi, Arthur---Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

I'd prefer Lenglet over Vermaelen as Lenglet has more match fitness, but at least Vermaelen is not starting in LB and he's usually solid in CB. Would have preferred Vidal over Rakitic as I think Rakitic played sluggish recently.

clemente

Malcom did make it... He is on the bench.

Another boring lineup, at this point seeing that Rakitic is starting again makes me want to not watch it, but whatever I hope we will get the sweaty result thanks to Messi like against Spurs by 1 goal.

Home of Barca Fans