CL | Round 2: Tottenham - Barca 2-4

Givenchy

my prediction:

Barca sneak a 2-1 win, mainly down to Leo. EV is hailed for focusing on the CL by his supporters

Andresito

Staff member
So the lineup should be pretty predictable:

Semedo - Shitué - Lenglet - Alba
Rakitic - Busi - Coutinho
Messi - Suarez - Dembele

The only chance of change is if Vidal starts instead of Dembouz.

No way Rakitic will get benched even though he should be in front of his TV at home.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Pretty pessimistic.

The braver they are, the better this game will go for them. They are still fairly weak psychologically speaking but if they play with courage, press us and limit Messi’s involvement, we will have massive issues. So 90% of this comes down to Poch’s approach: if they try and sit back and hit us on the counter, that will help us. But if he has them play normal, press high and overload the center, it could get ugly quick.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m afraid this isn’t going to end well for us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pochettino has a habit of screwing up so I won't be surprised if he tries something extravagant that backfires on him. Modern day Louis Van Gaal this dude. Not your next WC dominating manager.

Rory

Vertonghen, possibly Dembele, Alli all injured. Eriksen and Lloris most likely returning after being out so spurs aren't exactly in great shape for the game even if they have won a couple on the bounce

Newrules

i hope valverde tries something new,formations or players. also any top PL club is a challenge. both valverde and our top players is a bit dissapointing. anyway i still follow the team and the matches.

Could be a 3-2 loss like Paris vs Barca in 2014. Tottenham won 3-1 last year against Real Madrid in group stage but we have Coutinho and Messi both are a class above their players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We usually bounce back in these kind of matches when many think we will falter again.

But we'll see... It will definitely be interesting. 🍿

Home of Barca Fans