New proposed crest

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1045369944375013376[/tw]

99908335.jpg

99908100.jpg

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/news/2018-2019/new-fc-barcelona-crest

What do you guys think?
It feels as if something's missing, but one will get used to it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why change the crest?

They should be issuing apologies to fans for gruesome football Barca had been playing culminating with embarrassing defeat at worst team in the league.

Givenchy

all they did is removed the outline? keeping the black outline on the ball also looks strange

Last edited:

Alik

It's okay. Prefer to keep the current one, although I might change my mind once I get used to it.

ronniecro

Why change the crest?

They should be issuing apologies to fans for gruesome football Barca had been playing culminating with embarrassing defeat at worst team in the league.

they removed FCB from crest just like how valverde removed barca's dna from our game :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I LOVE the current one we have, it is one of the most beautiful crests that I have ever seen. The new one bothers me a bit without FCB on it but I understand why they want to do it, the same reason why Juventus did it. Perhaps it will grow on me but I will miss our beautiful crest.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
all they did is removed the outline? keeping the black outline on the ball also looks strange

The current crest we have has four blue stripes on it with the ball sitting on a red stripe, the new crest only has three blue stripes on it with the ball sitting on a blue stripe. That bothers me.

Barcilliant

I LOVE the current one we have, it is one of the most beautiful crests that I have ever seen. The new one bothers me a bit without FCB on it but I understand why they want to do it, the same reason why Juventus did it. Perhaps it will grow on me but I will miss our beautiful crest.

Why did Juve change it?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Looks a bit weird at first but you don't even notice it that much on those shirts the players are wearing. A small change like this one does not bother me at all.
Certainly better than getting shirt sponsors, ditching vertical stripes on the home shirt, renaming Camp Nou and all that bullshit.

Last edited:

Alik

Looks a bit weird at first but you don't even notice it that much on those shirts the players are wearing. A small change like this one does not bother me at all.
Certainly better than getting shirt sponsors, vertical stripes on the home shirt, renaming Camp Nou and all that bullshit.

horizontal

Home of Barca Fans