Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 7

Saturday, 29 September 16:15

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
OSL_5Zm6kYPP1J17Bo5uDA_96x96.png

-------------

Time to bounce back and make a statement although having in mind we are playing Tottenham on Wednesday we probably should rotate few players.

FinBarcelonafan

We need to rotate Alba but I'm not sure if that's possible. We need to get new left back January. Selling Digne was a huge mistake.

soul24rage

I felt that even in the Leganes game, we shouldn't have rotated. We can't afford to rotate from now on until after the Real madrid game.

xXKonan

Berizzo has gotten Bilbao rolling very well to start the season.

Much better than what was shown under Ziganda who's Bilbao looked like poor man's version of Valverde's.

Vilarrubi

Our matches against Bilbao are rarely boring tbh.

Interestingly, we beat them in our last 9 league encounters. Last time we lost was in 2013.

Gonna say... at expect at least 3 goals from us and with our defence at least 1 from them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Malcom goes from being used as an impact sub to not being in the squad.

Valverde doesn't know what continuity means and will end up destroying all of Malcom's confidence. Now I am not saying Malcom is a saviour, but people that keep telling themselves that actual coaching and continuity doesn't matter are fooling themselves. Same happened to Semedo last season. Started very well. Played a good game vs Juventus and looked to get more forward too until he got benched for 3-4 consecutive games and after that it's been one game on, three games off, two games on, five games off, etc.

It's just shitty man management.

fergus90

It's always a lottery who gets included in Valverde's squad except from the normal 11. One week could be Denis, then Rafinha, then Malcom, Munir etc. Not that any of them have shown any form as minutes are limited but that wouldn't matter with Valverde anyway.

I've never seem him be proactive and read the game, just the usual default squads and subs.

soul24rage

Looking at this squad released and EV's press conference, I think he will go with this

MATS---Bob, Vermaelen, Lenglet, Alba--- Vidal/Rakitic, Busi, Arthur---Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

I'm hoping Semedo plays in this match and vs Spurs as Spur has fast attackers like Son and Lucas who can play in the LW and we'll need Semedo's pace for that and we need to him to get to the match rhythm by playing vs Athletic

Last edited:

Alik

Malcom goes from being used as an impact sub to not being in the squad.

Valverde doesn't know what continuity means and will end up destroying all of Malcom's confidence. Now I am not saying Malcom is a saviour, but people that keep telling themselves that actual coaching and continuity doesn't matter are fooling themselves. Same happened to Semedo last season. Started very well. Played a good game vs Juventus and looked to get more forward too until he got benched for 3-4 consecutive games and after that it's been one game on, three games off, two games on, five games off, etc.

It's just shitty man management.

It's very frustrating.

Home of Barca Fans