Lliga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 1-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since messi joined in, we showed the urgency and will, but it was an utter disaster from other players. Rakitic horrible- arguably the worst game i saw from a barca player in awhile, suarez is at least trying, dembele showed glimpses of good but his first touch started to iritate me. Coutinho is lost right now, there's no chemistry with others. Vidal was our best player and he gets subbed for messi. Pique was outrun 2 times, semedo saved his ass and then he went full suarez in attack, maybe we should bench suarez and put pique up there, at least defence would be safe. Lenglet was i'd say okay. Newest one, you cant throw shit at him but he was average. Roberto is roberto, busquets had couple of mistakes that could cost us, but i like him and his slow motion turning that nobody on the pitch could stop. If i was a real madrid supporter, i'd buy a ticket to watch us play at camp nou just to laugh my ass off. Valverde, just be gentleman and fuck off.

Cheers.

:(

Newrules

a coach that are bad and we have top players but are they as good as u would think? we need something new, more passion. hope we win copa del rey this season or something. :barcascarf: also im no football analyst so i dont have much to say.

Cule4life

The Culest
Where is [MENTION=12785]Garrus[/MENTION] and his fancy syndromes now?

Oh wait it must be the disappearing fanboy syndrome.

Newrules

im a little worried how this season will go but i still watch our matches. i think we have so many different players and nothing really works right now.

SG-7

Team chemistry and match sharpness is a huge factor atm. We had some great build up plays (even when messi wasnt on the pitch) that should have been converted. Just the final pass or knowing where players are is lacking. Guess only cure for this is match time and experience?

Rakitic is just a mess right now...unfortunate we ran out of subs to take the guy out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Someone else should open Tottenham thread as I've been unlucky lately.

OnlyNeglectedKagu-max-1mb.gif

Home of Barca Fans