The Best FIFA Football Awards 2018

Raketa10

People should learn to seperate between 'The Best' award and Ballon d'Or.

The latter won't be awarded until 3rd December.

FIFA and Ballon d’Or have separated 2 years ago. It’s hard to tell whats more important now but this was a HUGE win for Modric and Croatia. IMHO it’s pretty stupid to have two awards for the best player. After they separated it was always the same winner. Ronaldo both times.

Last edited:

eaman

Stupid time to have awards show seen as there's still 3 months of the year left. Also the ballon dor is the one that really matters

gasgas

Dn4jtKIXoAcTM2S.jpg

Dani Alves :rofl1:

Hardy

Dani Alves already won his balon d'or

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn4A1vjX0AE8xdc.jpg[/img]
Dn4svOsXoAIISW6.jpg
]

soul24rage

My best 11

Courtois---____, Varane, Umtiti, Marcelo--- Modric, Kante --- Salah, Messi, Griezmann---Ronaldo.

I have no idea who should be the RB as I can't think of any standout RB. Maybe Pavard for his WC performance??

eaman

My best 11

Courtois---____, Varane, Umtiti, Marcelo--- Modric, Kante --- Salah, Messi, Griezmann---Ronaldo.

I have no idea who should be the RB as I can't think of any standout RB. Maybe Pavard for his WC performance??

Have no idea why Dani alves got in. Any other year yes but he's been injured for months and I don't think he did anything special the first few months

El Gato

Villarato!
My best 11

Vrsaljko? Or Walker even.

Horatio

You're welcome
Modric is going to win the BdO now too. He's got 2/3. The UEFA award voted by the journalists and the FIFA award voted by NT managers and captains.

Easy to see where this is going.

Dunno. These months could be crucial. If Ronaldo starts making headlines with Juventus bailing them out multiple times and Modric has a quiet run til the end of the year Ronaldo could win it.

Hardy

Messi finished fifth in the race, even behind Mbappè. Modric won with pretty good margin.

Home of Barca Fans