Lliga | Round 6: Leganes - FC Barcelona 2-1

FCBfan22

Valverde will not rest any of his regulars two games in a row.

Mats
Roberto Umtitti Vermaelen Miranda
Rakitic Busquets Arthur
Coutinho Messi Dembele

Vidal could start again, instead of Arthur or Busquets.

If he ever does rest either Messi or Suarez, they would enter early as subs if things did not go well.

Can you switch Dembele and Coutinho. Cou RW and Dembele LW would be one of the stupidest things ever.

PhilS

Coutinho has done fine work for Brazil up front on the right. The important thing is that Messi, Suarez, Dembele do not start all 60 games as the front line.

xXKonan

[tw]1044637677319073793[/tw]

Claims Dembele will start on the bench with Cou being moved forward and Arthur or Vidal being in the middle for tomorrow.

xXKonan

Dn9WcrfVAAEQpVA.jpg

Squad list.

gasgas

meh, another eyesore and 10 pages of Barca fans (me included) complaining about Valverde tactics.

Can't wait :yawn:

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=19656]LordLichtenstein[/MENTION] how's that coloured squad list looking? Would be interesting to see it. :)

Ronaldinho10

Malcolm please! This is a game we need to utilize to regain our confidence. Also a great opportunity to make rotations would love to see Arthur and Malcolm in the starting line up. Would honestly even give munir some minutes and rest suarez. but once again this is EV..

FCBfan22

Malcolm please! This is a game we need to utilize to regain our confidence. Also a great opportunity to make rotations would love to see Arthur and Malcolm in the starting line up. Would honestly even give munir some minutes and rest suarez. but once again this is EV..

I doubt that Malcom would get a start coming from an injury (maybe isn't too smart). I would play him from the beginning of the 2nd half.

Go Dembele-Messi-Malcom in the 2nd half and bring some pace in our dead attack.

Home of Barca Fans