Bringing a small backpack to the Barcelona-Bilbao game

huskerdu

I'm heading from the airport to the game and was wondering if bringing a small backpack would cause issues with entering the stadium. Has anyone gone to a game this season and know what the rules of bringing a small bag? It would mostly be my headphones, passport, and plane tickets in the bag.

PhilS

Good question, this is a very important consideration. Just don't try to bring suitcases. Don't know what size pack will get through. It is possible to store stuff at the airport.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have seen women's purses being allowed but never saw a backpack, no matter how small being inside Camp Nou.

dravgaz

In the match vs PSV I entered with a normal backpack, security only checked what is inside and didn't say anything

Carles7788

Hello from Greece. I am going to watch live a Barca game on Sunday for the first time of my life and I am so excited. But in the email with the attached ticket,it is mentioned that no entry of bagpacks or belt pouches is allowed. Do you know if this prohibition is so strict? I would like to bring with me a medium size purse with my cell phone , ID, handekerchiefs etc. Too, do you know if I can bring a tablet 10.1 ' with me?
I have already sent an email to the Club but without no response.

Home of Barca Fans