Lliga | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Girona 2-2

Devils

Excellent. That red card will help develop Lenglet's character and discipline in the future.

Love it when our new players get red carded early into their Barca careers.

Top stuff.

pregra

Dembele looking like a guy who’s never touched a football before. Infuriating stuff. His first touch is shocking.

Theconomist

My analysis might differ from everyone else here I think the mentality of the team is very fragile and that is the biggest problem. The Pep era was so great and godly that the old guard just seems frustrated whenever something goes wrong while the new players are under too much pressure to win. You can’t force it in football unfortunately, Barcelona seems to not be able to cope under pressure.
I think this team stopped being what it was when Puyol left regardless of titles won since then.

Gnidrologist

Silly RC aside, i'm disturbed by this total lack of any shape/formation and lack of purposeful movement. It's like EV doesn't set any attacking plan at all and everyone just tries to think of something randomly. And no, it's not really because of rotation. Our first 11 plays just like that. This season it's even worse than last one. There ar no combos going down, just players standing around and jacking off until they get the ball and then trying to improvise.

Home of Barca Fans