Lliga | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Girona 2-2

Raketa10

watch us fuck this one up

It’s better tu fuck up agains Girona than Inter or Tottenham. We need to give minutes to our bench players so IMHO this is a great line up regardless of outcome. Too bad Malcom isn’t ready to play.

Joan

Oh it is, you can fix this fuck up during the season but any big mistake in our CL group could be very expensive.

You can usually make up easily for mistakes in the CL group stages. But our liga losses are always close. So no, I'd rather lose a few points agaisnt Inter than Girona.

Joan

In terms of ball retention and passing it's a lot better in that regard than the one at Anoeta.

And you have Vidal who is B2B Midfielder making runs into the box supporting the front three. The Anoeta Midfield lacked quite a bit in the ball area not just creativity but being able to withstand getting pressed and moving the ball around quick enough.

Well.. everything's better than that midfield, basically. :lol: I'm happy for Arthur and Vidal starting. If they could only prove themselves, we'd be set..

Raketa10

You can usually make up easily for mistakes in the CL group stages. But our liga losses are always close. So no, I'd rather lose a few points agaisnt Inter than Girona.

Actually it doesn’t matter, if Arthur, Lenglet and Vidal can’t play against Girona at home than when can they? We will win this.

Gnidrologist

Good one, but Countinho should've played instead of Vidal to see what's the chemistry would be. Don't think this kind of lineup would ever be played in a more competitive match.

Nothanks

coutinho and umtiti are dropped because they've played all international games and big games this season they need rest

serghei

Good one, but Countinho should've played instead of Vidal to see what's the chemistry would be. Don't think this kind of lineup would ever be played in a more competitive match.

Let's see it in action. Vidal and Arthur are both pretty physical. Don't back away from tackles and physical duels.

Home of Barca Fans