Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 5

Sunday, 23 September, 20;45 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Tyy5rCdiLCw2_8z04DM-GQ_96x96.png

FCBfan22

Lenglet should play the full 90 vs Girona and one half in round 6. He needs minutes for CL against Tottenham. 1 Rotation in midfield, 1 in defence. I'd go with:

----------------MATS-----------------
Semedo----Umtiti---Lenglet----Alba
--------------Busquets---------------
------Arthur----------Coutinho------
Dembele-----Messi------Suarez-----

Subs: Umtiti -> Pique
Busi -> Raki (1 half each)
Alba -> Roberto (Jordi needs some rest)

Vilarrubi

Lenglet should play the full 90 vs Girona and one half in round 6. He needs minutes for CL against Tottenham. 1 Rotation in midfield, 1 in defence. I'd go with:

----------------MATS-----------------
Semedo----Umtiti---Lenglet----Alba
--------------Busquets---------------
------Arthur----------Coutinho------
Dembele-----Messi------Suarez-----

Subs: Umtiti -> Pique
Busi -> Raki (1 half each)
Alba -> Roberto (Jordi needs some rest)

+1 I'd like to see this lineup.. pretty sure Valverde won't start with Arthur though :thumbdown:

jairzinho

Semedo, Lenglet, Arthur and Malcolm should get some minutes here, with Arthur and Lenglet being priorities.

soul24rage

I would like to play this

Mats---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Rakitic/Busi, Arthur---Malcom, Messi, Dembele---Suarez

Calidad

Would like to see:

———————Ter Stegen
Semedo——Pique—Lenglet——Alba
——————-Busuqets
————-Arthur——Coutinho
Malcom——Messi/Suarez——Dembele

With Vidal coming in second half if things are going well.

Don’t expect Valverde to make that many changes however.

PhilS

I don't think Malcolm has the medical OK to play yet.

Surely this is a game to give a rest to some of the international players who have played every game so far?

Nothanks

out of the starters i would say that busquets, umtiti and coutinho need the most rest since international week

---------------mats
roberto---pique---lenglet---alba
---------------rakitic
-------vidal------------arthur
messi--------suarez-----dembele

would be nice.. malcom to be subbed in to gain match fitness after injury

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
ter Stegen

Roberto - Pique - Lenglet - Alba

Arthur - Busquets - Coutinho

Messi - Suarez - Dembele

Would sub Vidal and Rakitic in for Coutinho and Busquets in the 2nd half once/if the game is secured.

PhilS

Glad Arthur got over his stomach ache. Denis must be doing well in training to make it to the bench. Or, in Denis in the squad because Rafina has earned a seat in the stands?

soul24rage

After this list, I think EV will play

Mats---Bob, Pique, Umtiti, Alba---Vidal/Rakitic, Busi, Coutinho---Messi, Suarez Dembele

Arthur (because of his stomach problem so he doesn't start), Vidal/Rakitic & Lenglet to come in as subs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gotta feel bad for Rafinha.

Didn't get his move to Inter because Spalletti never really liked him despite him performing well and didn't get a move somewhere else either. Now he's dropped from the squad for Denis Suarez of all players despite being twice the player Denis is.

At least with Alena you can somehow justify it by saying the club sees Alena as a part of the team's future, but Denis? That's just wrong.

mesiesta

Gotta feel bad for Rafinha.

Didn't get his move to Inter because Spalletti never really liked him despite him performing well and didn't get a move somewhere else either. Now he's dropped from the squad for Denis Suarez of all players despite being twice the player Denis is.

At least with Alena you can somehow justify it by saying the club sees Alena as a part of the team's future, but Denis? That's just wrong.

I don't agree that he is two times better than Denis. I didn't like his game so far this season, dropped for a reason.

Home of Barca Fans