Lliga | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Girona 2-2

cro-man

Valverdes luck ran out i guess. Difference wasnt just the red card but girona took their chances also. Cant remember one game our opponent hadnt atleast one 100% chance to score and girona had enough of them. Our defending didnt improve a bit. If our opponent is clinical enough we will be in trouble.

dostoevskij

i looked something up and its just shocking!!!
Gil manzano statistic:

MADRID : games: 21 red card for club: 0 penalty for club: 6 red card for opponent: 2 penalty for opponent:0
BARCA : Games 19 red card for club: 5 penalty for club: 5 red card for opponent: 4 penalty for opponent: 4

that is a criminal record, someone should check his bank account, thats just insane.

the 5 red cards he gave to barca are the most he gave to any of the current 20 la liga teams.:(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
i looked something up and its just shocking!!!
Gil manzano statistic:

MADRID : games: 21 red card for club: 0 penalty for club: 6 red card for opponent: 2 penalty for opponent:0
BARCA : Games 19 red card for club: 5 penalty for club: 5 red card for opponent: 4 penalty for opponent: 4

that is a criminal record, someone should check his bank account, thats just insane.

the 5 red cards he gave to barca are the most he gave to any of the current 20 la liga teams.:(

:angry:

Devils

DnznjUkXsAAu5dv.jpg

Gils Manzano hanging out at with his buddy at a Madrid Peña.

Sickening stuff. Madrid's unbelievable corruption has no limits.

Cebela

It is unrealistic to expect that team won't have chances. Until the red card (and given that we rotated the team) we weren't bad. Valverde had ti rotate and he did...maybe he could change umtiti faster, but both goals were on Pique. It's just a draw..it's not end of anything. Valverde won't lose La Liga title, Real will make a lot of mistakes, relying on Benzema and Bale who is made out of glass and some younger fellas that play hot and cold will not be enough. Atletico is poor, so it's just between Barca and Real. Do not overreact. everything will be ok. I hope he will still rotate against Leganes, it'm more important to get playing time for all of our players and try some tactics that will be used in CL. Again, nothing to worry about

Home of Barca Fans