Lliga | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Girona 2-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lenglet, Vidal and Arthur need to play. I am not holding my breath though as we have the most unimaginative and most uninspiring manager among all top teams in the world.

PhilS

Even though it is quite popular on this forum to relentlessly criticize loyal team employees even while the team is delivering excellent results, I am grateful to them all for being so successful so far this season. Early this season, Valverde has focused on getting the first 11 into peak form. Job well done. He will need to rotate more before too long, but it is not too late yet.

If you do indeed suffer excruciating pain watching this team, try not tuning in until the second half. It does take them quite a while to fully get into the game. They do take their time feeling out the opponent, tiring them out and taking note of their vulnerabilities for later. In the second half, the devastating Barca brilliance gets unleashed in all its fury. If you can't appreciate and enjoy the way Barca almost always destroys the opponent in the second half, maybe this is not the team for you.

Joan

Even though it is quite popular on this forum to relentlessly criticize loyal team employees even while the team is delivering excellent results, I am grateful to them all for being so successful so far this season. Early this season, Valverde has focused on getting the first 11 into peak form. Job well done. He will need to rotate more before too long, but it is not too late yet.

If you do indeed suffer excruciating pain watching this team, try not tuning in until the second half. It does take them quite a while to fully get into the game. They do take their time feeling out the opponent, tiring them out and taking note of their vulnerabilities for later. In the second half, the devastating Barca brilliance gets unleashed in all its fury. If you can't appreciate and enjoy the way Barca almost always destroys the opponent in the second half, maybe this is not the team for you.
Beautiful post. ;)

gasgas

i will miss the match and i don't have enough internet bundle to watch the highlights.

so i will depend on this forum to know what happened

xXKonan

Dny8CRdXoAADegJ.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
Good eleven with an interesting midfield.

Alba and Suárez should be subbed off if we have a lead.

serghei

Valverde, I love you man. Always believed in you. It's like I made this first 11.

In fact, I love Ernie as much as I love myself now.

Home of Barca Fans