CL | Round 1: Barca - PSV 4-0

Devils

Love this early kick off.

I can watch the Barca match and carry on with my day without having any other football matches to watch.

If I wanted to waste time I could watch the later matches from farmer league merchants PSG lol. But imagine wasting your life watching that garbage.

Kuchi

Good old UCL, where a tactical team with pressing and counters puts us to shame in the first half...and its just PSV...

#nouclwithfraudverde

Raketa10

WTF is this? I am not even sure what formation are we playing? It’s not 4-3-3 it’s not 4-2-3-1 so WTF is this? We literally have no system right now. There is no control, no sytem, everyone is playing everywhere. This is really bad! Fuck you Valverde!

Barcilliant

This type of football is not going to win a Cl.

We just never learn. Slow, predictable. Pass, pass pass and pass some more. People attack Dembele for losing possession but at least he's direct and makes things happen.

Roberto and Rakitic so pedestrian. I'd take Vidal and Semedo over them.

Valverde clueless as usual. No visible game plan. Just rely on individual brilliance...

Hardy

except that freekick we showed basically nothing, after 45 minutes i already know we are going to be again not relevant in CL.

except that freekick we showed basically nothing, after 45 minutes i already know we are going to be again not relevant in CL.

Are you a tortured artist who takes yourself and life too seriously?

45 minutes of the 1st game in the GS of CL and you are already declaring this. Don’t want to be too late to be the first to say I told you so. I understand Nietzsche.

Home of Barca Fans