Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tuesday, September 18, 18:55 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
kEnNWFGVfOopd7rjZ97-IQ_96x96.png

--------------

New Champions league campaign is upon us.

Their manager is Barca former player Mark van Bommel. He used to be thug among thugs but helped us win trophies under Frank.

CL final starting 11 2006:

5a632bfd88b731495e000001.jpg

May this be a good omen.

PhilS

Ter Stegen
Roberto Pique Umtitti Alba
Busquets
Arthur Coutinho
Messi
Suarez Dembele

Now we will see why Arthur was not in the squad at Anoeta. Vidal will continue his closer role, to preserve the lead towards the end of this game.

soul24rage

I think EV is going to play

Mats---Bob, Pique, Umtiti, Alba---Busi, Rakitic, Coutinho---Messi, Suarez, Dembele

FCBfan22

I think EV is going to play

Mats---Bob, Pique, Umtiti, Alba---Busi, Rakitic, Coutinho---Messi, Suarez, Dembele

Exactly. The smart thing would be to rest one of the starting CB's and one of the starting CM's.

Since out of the standard midfield trio only Rakitić started at Anoeta, he would be the choice. I would also rest Umtiti, since he played a lot of football recently. And sub off SUarez, who also played a lot in the 60 minute for Malcom.

My starting 11 would be:

-------------------MATS----------------
Roberto-----Pique----Lenglet-----Alba
-----------------Busquets--------------
---------Arthur----------Coutinho------
Dembele-------Messi------Suarez-----

Give our RB's someone to play with. But considering that it's Valverde, it'll probably be the standard 11.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope our players don’t underestimate PSV. They are on fire so far this season. They got both pace and players like de Jong who can dominate our CBs in the air. And for Gods sake, don’t let Lozano run 1v1 at Pique.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's a tough group and this is probably our easiest fixture.

Hope we see some new signings start. :arthur: :lenglet:

PhilS

No surprise in the squad list. Anyway, even the last couple of names on the squad list don't make any difference. There is no chance that Munir or Rafinha will leave the bench.

Barring injury or red card, there will be two subs: Arthur and Vidal. Plus maybe a time waster for the last couple of minutes only.

jairzinho

DnUYkoUX0AAtcDY.jpg

Squad list.

No Malcom, yet but the good news is he's trained with the team today.

Would have picked Malcolm over Munir. There's no chance EV takes off Suarez so what's the point in having Munir on the bench? What can he do that Malcolm can't do.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Exactly. The smart thing would be to rest one of the starting CB's and one of the starting CM's.

Since out of the standard midfield trio only Rakitić started at Anoeta, he would be the choice. I would also rest Umtiti, since he played a lot of football recently. And sub off SUarez, who also played a lot in the 60 minute for Malcom.

My starting 11 would be:

-------------------MATS----------------
Roberto-----Pique----Lenglet-----Alba
-----------------Busquets--------------
---------Arthur----------Coutinho------
Dembele-------Messi------Suarez-----

Give our RB's someone to play with. But considering that it's Valverde, it'll probably be the standard 11.

Would still play Semedo instead of Roberto. How many times has Roberto been exposed in the cl?

Also Vidal instead of Arthur. Arthur should be playing more minutes in LA liga. The cl is not really the right platform to blood a youngster right away.

Home of Barca Fans