CL | Round 1: Barca - PSV 4-0

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No offense to PSV but we should have much better than 1:0 at home after 75 minutes.

This is us under Valverde.

PSV is not a bad team even if they play in a league that is no longer relevant.

I think once they got through the first half down only 1 it gave them confidence while our side is just waiting to turn it on. Or thinking they can just turn it on.

BarçaBarça

No offense to PSV but we should have much better than 1:0 at home after 75 minutes.

This is us under Valverde.

The lost breath and concentration because we wore them out. Isn't that fine, as long as we get the job done?
Sure, if we won 1-0 it would be troublesome, but for the first CL-game I think this was just fine.

cro-man

Whats the problem with us? is it valverde? Is our squad just good on paper and in reality we suck? We are playing awfull like last year and only some individual moments do save us. We wont last long in cl if we play like this. We as a team suck....

eaman

Love this early kick off.

I can watch the Barca match and carry on with my day without having any other football matches to watch.

If I wanted to waste time I could watch the later matches from farmer league merchants PSG lol. But imagine wasting your life watching that garbage.

First of all where are you from? Also why would you not want to watch a match between two top teams?

Cule4life

The Culest
The lost breath and concentration because we wore them out. Isn't that fine, as long as we get the job done?
Sure, if we won 1-0 it would be troublesome, but for the first CL-game I think this was just fine.

What the.....are you serious?

First of all we didn't wear them out. We broke their morale with individual brilliance from Messi and Dembele

Secondly do you expect to wear out teams like Liverpool? :lol:

Again with the "but but results". We won 4-0 so everything is fine but if it was 1-0 it would have been bad. You can skip the games and stick to checking scores the next day if you want to continue that razor sharp analysis of games

Can't expect to half ass it all the time and then expect to turn it on when the going gets tough.

Home of Barca Fans