CL | Round 1: Barca - PSV 4-0

Givenchy

Early kick offs introduced this season in some of the games... were playing at 17:55 UK time Liverpool PSG is at 20:00... 4 hours of football ahead :lol:

didn't realize they changed the times, thanks for that. good move from UEFA and thankfully i can watch Barca in HD on BTsport.. when were on the red button its a non-HD shitfest

Zidane82

Valverde doesn't exactly fill me with confidence ..

"PSV like to control the play and I can’t see that changing for the sake of a single game.”

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Mats
0-0-Lenglet-0-Umtiti-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Arthur-0-0-0-Coutinho-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Dembele
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Cule4life

The Culest
No Malcom again......How soon till he starts regretting turning down Roma.

What's the point of having Munir over Malcom in the squad anyway. Only Valverde can understand his own logic

ronniecro

[formation=barca,6]
Mats
0-0-Lenglet-0-Umtiti-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Arthur-0-0-0-Coutinho-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Dembele
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

no way,expect usual squad with pique and rakitić in

Andresito

Staff member
No Malcom again......How soon till he starts regretting turning down Roma.

What's the point of having Munir over Malcom in the squad anyway. Only Valverde can understand his own logic

Malcom hasn't gotten the green light yet.

PhilS

He trained on Sunday

Players frequently return to training before they are cleared to play again. Malcolm is not ready to play again yet, maybe next weekend.

The only "sub" we might see at forward is Coutinho, shifting from midfield, after Vidal comes in to solidify the defense.

Devils

This seems like an ideal game for the la masia crown jewel Sergi Samper, how come he isn't in the squad? Still injured?

If we had kept Paulinho I guarantee you he would have been in the squad and not injured.

SMH.

FC B

Shame Surs - Inter is scheduled at the same time, would've liked to see one vs. another.

soul24rage

Shame Surs - Inter is scheduled at the same time, would've liked to see one vs. another.

same, after watching both the barca game and the psg vs liverpool game, I'm gonna download the inter game and watch it whenever I have time.

Home of Barca Fans