Overseas travel and tickets

ctoro

Hello Barca fans! My ten year old son (named Leo properly) and I are making our dream come true. Traveling to Barcelona for the first time to see our team play. I was able to buy tickets for the Barca v Inter CL match from the website. But the El Classico tickets are challenging.

We arrive on 22/10...Is it possible to buy two seats for the Clasico from the team store at arrival? Or the stadium ticket offices the week of the match?
Or do I have to stomach the prices on stub hub or viagogo?

Thank you for any advice.

Galning

Hello Barca fans! My ten year old son (named Leo properly) and I are making our dream come true. Traveling to Barcelona for the first time to see our team play. I was able to buy tickets for the Barca v Inter CL match from the website. But the El Classico tickets are challenging.

We arrive on 22/10...Is it possible to buy two seats for the Clasico from the team store at arrival? Or the stadium ticket offices the week of the match?
Or do I have to stomach the prices on stub hub or viagogo?

Thank you for any advice.

If there are tickets left for the general public they will open a sale a few days before the game, I'd say 2-3 days before. There is NO way you will be able to get tickets at the stadium so either it will be viagogo or the non-member sale.

How did you manage to buy the Inter tickets? On the website they seem sold out already

It's definitely not sold out, they probably just closed the sale for a while. They tend to do this.

ctoro

thank you Gaining. In your experience, would where be any tickets left for general public for this match? does anyone sell tickets outside (scalping)? would that be trust worthy?

Galning

thank you Gaining. In your experience, would where be any tickets left for general public for this match? does anyone sell tickets outside (scalping)? would that be trust worthy?

There's been years where everything is sold out, and there's been years where you can still buy some as a non-member.. it all depends. I'd still say the odds are really low though. Best way is to buy from a member who is willing to buy tickets for you (if you know someone) or you will have to pay over the odds on a third party website.

Home of Barca Fans