Lliga Round 4: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-2

Nothanks

Lol the old style > result argument

i'll tell you what, the players, management, sponsors and majority of fans prefer to see their team win than to lose but play attractive football.

a win at anoeta as much as you apparently dislike it, is a good thing.

please tell me how much world wide fans real betis has despite playing "attractive" football.
what trophy or accolades did they win other than the hipsters praising them for wishing we played like them.

Last edited:

Alik

i'll tell you what, the players, management, sponsors and majority of fans prefer to see their team win than to lose but play attractive football.

please tell me how much world wide fans real betis has despite playing "attractive" football.
what trophy or accolades did they win other than the hipsters praising them for wishing we played like them.

Betis has been playing attractive football for the past season.

FinBarcelonafan

They made it to Europe competition's, no? That's great achievement for them.

Vilarrubi

Making it to Europe after only returning to La Liga in 2015. lol

Btw not every club has to win a trophy to achieve something or be called a success... there would be no point in football if that was the case.

Home of Barca Fans