Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, 15 September, 15:15 CET

w8tb1aeBfVZIj9tZXf7eZg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------------

Dreaded Anoeta is here and in worst time as we are returning from the international break.

Arthur and Coutinho are still missing.

barca-ejercita-ciutat-esportiva-joan-gamper-1536833479565.jpg

Vilarrubi

Saturday, 15 September, 15:15 CET

w8tb1aeBfVZIj9tZXf7eZg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------------

Dreaded Anoeta is here and in worst time as we are returning from the international break.

Arthur and Coutinho are still missing.

barca-ejercita-ciutat-esportiva-joan-gamper-1536833479565.jpg

Hopefully that curse was broken last season... still expecting a tough game.

Andresito

Staff member
Umtiti should rest after playing 180 minutes with France.
Other than that I expect to see the usual lineup. Anoeta is too risky for Busquets and Coutinho to have a rest.

Would've liked to see Arthur start but I doubt it'll happen.

soul24rage

I expect this line up from EV

Mats---Semedo/Bob, Pique, Umtiti, Alba---Busi, Rakitic, Coutinho---Messi, Suarez, Dembele

Good thing is that Pique, Alba, Semedo and Messi were rested for the whole 2 weeks. Suarez and Bob only played one game. Dembele didn't play much. Busi, Rakitic, Coutinho and Umtiti played a lot. I'm confident of a good result and I'd rather get this game out of the way early.

xXKonan

Well, the good news is at least it's early on in the season.

So once we get this one out of the way we don't have to deal with it anymore. :lol:

PhilS

Here is the lineup I'd like to see:
Mats---Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Busi, Vidal, Coutinho---Messi, Suarez, Dembele. Don't even fly Rakitic and Umtitti to Donostia.

Semedo instead of Roberto would be fine. This would be a good game to rest Coutinho, but Arthur, too, is jet lagged. Other alternatives to Coutinho weaken the squad too much.

If possible, this is definitely a game when early subs for overused internationals like Busi and Coutinho would be appropriate.

hamoon32

I'd play Vidal instead of Coutinho. Will only have one day of training with team.

Umtiti should start this game, while Lenglet should start against PSV.

Joan

Hoping for an exciting match. Missed Barca very much. Things get boring on here during breaks.

Galning

I can't wait to see Ter Stegen, Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba, Sergio, Rakitic, Coutinho, Messi, Dembele & Suarez play :lol:

Home of Barca Fans