Lliga Round 4: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-2

Vilarrubi

Shocking MF from a shocking manager

Expected... I said before the game can’t remember last time Roberto played well in midfield. Also how come Semedo gets sacrificed and bob moved to RB.. should have been bob for Coutinho.. although I didn’t watch so not sure exactly how he plyed.

Ronaldinho10

This game was won with help of RS attackers and MATS magic.

What a torture to watch. Especially 1st half.

MATS was perfect. Cou changed the game. But that 1st half.
EV is a lucky fucker yet again.

Couldn't say it better. Another clinched victory for EV to save his ass. 1st half was a real nightmare Cou should of started.

El Gato

Villarato!
Another win at a historically bogey ground with a luck of a champion and Cules are calling for a manager sack.

Peak Ramon Calderon era is upon you I guess :lol:

Vahue

Very poor and very lucky. RS had more clear cut chances and should've killed off the game at 1-0. Rulli was also shocking and pretty much gifted both goals to Barca. Ter Stegen by far the best player again.

Givenchy

big win considering the stadium but fuck me im sick of watching such brainless football. luck comes to the rescue once again

Windhook

Playing Messi as false 9 in away games is a brainless tactic. Leo touched the ball maybe 5 times at most in the first half. As a result Sergi Roberto and Semedo were absolutely helpless on the right side/wing. Busquets' was missing in the first 45 minutes, disappointed to say that, but we have no substitute for the DM position, matter of fact Busi proved today he is the best DM in the world.

Home of Barca Fans