How do you rate our transfer window?

How do you rate our transfer window?

• Total voters

Joan

Poll time!

Are you satisfied with the transfers we've done?

Who do you have most hopes for?

Do you feel the squad is better this season?

And so forth.

soul24rage

The board did so much better than I expected of them so a 5 getting rid of the deadwoods and actually improving the bench.

A transfer that would have made this window a 6 would have been a back up striker that offers something different like a Mandzukic or Dzeko

Raketa10

For me 4.

Would have been 5 if we managed to sell Denis and Rafinha and bring De Jong and a LB.

Squad is for sure better than last season but our manager is not and that will be our No.1 problem.

Last edited:

FC B

Too early to tell but the main positive was getting rid of most of the useless players we had. Though should've bought a solid bakcup for Suarez, a backup for Alba, maybe a high profile midfielder and also got rid of Denis, Munir and Rafinha.

Clearly better than expected from this board but for me atm a 3 rate for this transfer window.

khaled_a_d

We sold well but we didn't add a single starter in an aging team. Malcom and Arthur might turn that around but let's see what they can do.

FCBfan22

4. We made some great business. It always can be better, but this was one of the best windows in a while.

Now it's up to Valverde to use the additions.

FinBarcelonafan

We sold well but we didn't add a single starter in an aging team. Malcom and Arthur might turn that around but let's see what they can do.

Technically Dembel4 and Coutinho are new signings. They barely played in CL league last season. Our team had huge turnover anyway. We changed many players.

Joan

Bump.

Maybe now it's more convenient to discuss our summer.

What's your say?

I'd give it a solid 4.

Added a starter in Arthur (with lots of potential, yet good enough to contribute now). Also true competition in the midfield in Vidal. Lenglet's at least a solid 3rd CB option with good work ethic. Possibly more. For now, the only disappointment is Malcom, but I'm giving it time, he's been possibly poorly managed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should stop rating transfer windows and start rating our manager's use of them instead :D

Home of Barca Fans