Lliga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Huesca 8-2

Porque

What are you talking about ? PSG beats Monaco 7-1 just a few months ago, then Monaco was a Ligue 1 champion from 2016/2017 and finished 2nd behind PSG last season ! So PSG destroy not only a minnows arriving from Ligue 2, but other so called "top teams". So try again saying "PSG never beats them with 7 goals or even 5". They even destroy Monaco which are top team in France, not only the bottom teams ! So Ligue 1 is total crap...

Not only that. PSG beat Dijon 8-0 last season. Beat Bordeaux 6-2 and Toulouse 6-2.

Juventus also beat Sassuolo 7-0.

Mitchell1978

It was more of an example of a team trying to play a more open game versus Barcelona and getting punished for it, reminded me a bit of how Rayo Vallecano used to play Barça back when they were coached by Paco Jimenez. Also explains why most teams park the bus, certainly in Nou Camp.

gregorrin10

So what ? My point is 7-2 is a farmers league score. When a new team comes to France Ligue 1, PSG never beats them with 7 goals or even 5. Their defense isn't as trash as Huesta's.

Worst teams in Liga aren't better than worst teams in other leagues. I'd even say they're worse. Scores like 7-2 basically never happens in France or Italy.

Top teams in Liga are mostly better though, and that's what matters for European competition.

No they beat them 8-0 actually, like they did Dijon just last season. :lol: Not to mention Monaco 7-1, who are supposed to be their main rival for the title, that's like us beating Madrid 7-1 in the clasico. ;) And results like these actually do happen more often that you'd think, and not only in France, but even in the 'most competitive'' Premier League, and even between what are supposed to be two 'top 6' teams, as i direct your attention to United-Arsenal 8-2 a few years ago. If it all lines up for one team on the day, anything is possible, and you get a big scoreline, like PSG beating us 4-0 and then we beating them 6-1, and these were matches between two of Europe's best clubs. So stop with the bullshit, please.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans