Lliga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Huesca 8-2

viper76

DmGT71bX0AAu2J0.jpg

I expect the same starting lineup all season

xXKonan

Seems like it's going to take a suspension or injury at this point for Suarez not to start.

Suarez could rob a bank, beat a police officer on camera and Valverde be like "Oh that little rascal" and will start him regardless.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I mean sure, its early to rotate or give young and new players a chance but If those players cant play against Huesca in Camp Nou then when will they play. Just hope atleast they play some entertaining football today.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

valverde is a very cunning liar. Talks all about youth and the breadth of the squad but plays the same XI regardless.

also looks like semedo is not our starting RB.

khaled_a_d

Seems like it's going to take a suspension or injury at this point for Suarez not to start.

Suarez could rob a bank, beat a police officer on camera and Valverde be like "Oh that little rascal" and will start him regardless.

I think he will be dropped by mid season if stay unable to score. But Suarez is a player who averaged 38 goal per season since he has arrived, and was called to have dropped form in 2 of those and still managed to score 30+ goals in each of them.
It is understandable that a coach would bet on him returning to his ability to score, which is essential to the success of the team. It needs to be clear that he won't be able to score anymore for a coach to bench him.

KingLeo10

I think he will be dropped by mid season if stay unable to score. But Suarez is a player who averaged 38 goal per season since he has arrived, and was called to have dropped form in 2 of those and still managed to score 30+ goals in each of them.
It is understandable that a coach would bet on him returning to his ability to score, which is essential to the success of the team. It needs to be clear that he won't be able to score anymore for a coach to bench him.

by that logic, messi won't be able to be benched till he's 40. after all, 50 goals a season average for 10 years.

it's been more than clear suarez is dire these days, especially in CL games where he didn't score at all last season (or maybe scored 1).

We are not short on players anymore, so I don't understand the insistence on dead weight.

hamoon32

Almost all of our starters joined the team late so it makes sense EV wants them to click by playing every match. Let's see if he rotates more after international break.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Sorry man , but he should have been dropped the instant he entered the club with this body.
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-14 at 20.22.48.jpg

khaled_a_d

by that logic, messi won't be able to be benched till he's 40. after all, 50 goals a season average for 10 years.

it's been more than clear suarez is dire these days, especially in CL games where he didn't score at all last season (or maybe scored 1).

We are not short on players anymore, so I don't understand the insistence on dead weight.

IF Messi is still scoring 30+ gioals when he is 40 he won't be dropped either.
Suarez was clearly bad at start of last year and still scored 31 goals.
And no, we are very short of players, our attack is probably one of the worst I've ever seen. Niether Dembele,Coutinho or Malcom are vlume goal scorer, Munir is a poor sub at best.

Sorry man , but he should have been dropped the instant he entered the club with this body.

Plenty of players has been in worse shape, R9 and Higuin comes to mind. It is his type of body sadly

Raketa10

Fuck this guy! He’ll never learn how to rotate. What’s the purpose of having a great bench if you don’t use it? Pathetic manger!

Home of Barca Fans