FC Barcelona to meet Tottenham, PSV and Internazionale in UCL-groupstage 2018/19

Devils

Spurs just lost to Watford away this weekend.

I have a feeling they are going to be weaker than last year and making no signing this summer will come back to haunt them.

Looking forward to playing them at Wembley and Camp Nou. Should be fun!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Spurs just lost to Watford away this weekend.

I have a feeling they are going to be weaker than last year and making no signing this summer will come back to haunt them.

Looking forward to playing them at Wembley and Camp Nou. Should be fun!

Son wasn't there. :coffee:

steven hyde

everybody laughs about spurs, inter and psv, but let's say Messi gets injured, you would still laugh? would barca be that superior to win the group? that´s what worries me. we bought coutinho, dembele, arthur, arturo vidal, malcom, but without Messi, we would really be able to compete and win against those 3 teams? and more specifically on London, Eindhoven and Milan?

FinBarcelonafan

everybody laughs about spurs, inter and psv, but let's say Messi gets injured, you would still laugh? would barca be that superior to win the group? that´s what worries me. we bought coutinho, dembele, arthur, arturo vidal, malcom, but without Messi, we would really be able to compete and win against those 3 teams? and more specifically on London, Eindhoven and Milan?

Yes. You underrated the other players. Of course we wouldn't be as good but we can beat all those teams even without Messi.

Away games will be very tough though.

Home of Barca Fans