FC Barcelona to meet Tottenham, PSV and Internazionale in UCL-groupstage 2018/19

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also PSV are a good team too, especially away. Not a walkover either.

Time for Valverde to prove his worth.

Joan

He'll be forced to rotate, which is amazing. I see this as a good way to prepare for the next rounds.

Truth be told, our league is great, but most teams play against us the same way. They give us the ball and park the bus. How many teams in the league will press us hard? Real, Eibar and who else? Yet, in the CL, we can't handle it (for example Roma, PSG etc.). Manager and the team need to learn a thing or two. I'm very pleased with the group.

If a single weakness is detected, than it's worth it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also if we show clear signs of weaknesses and struggle our way through to the R16 and get exposed later it should put an end to the Valverde experiment regardless of what happens in the league.

It's not devaluing the La Liga trophy, but the manager who should be good enough to lead these group of players to at least a good CL run. Not necessarily winning it, but at least play convincingly and reach the SF.

PhilS

Barca has not been too good in away games in the CL over the past few years. Away at Tot will be a challenge, and the other two could come a cropper. But this season, with Coutinho and Dembele added to the firepower, I'm looking forward to Barca triumphing on the road.

soul24rage

thank god Messi is not playing for Argentina this year. we have tough la liga game before/after the CL games and we'll need all the rest we can get.

dravgaz

After a long time a tough group. It will be interesting to see how team will look against a strong england team. Do you have any advice which match to visit in stadium might be the best?

xXKonan

Not really worried about the quality of the squad.

What I am worried about is how the coach will approach these games.

Devils

I wanted a group where Barcelona wont feel comfortable. Very happy with this group. I hope they wont feel comfortable for a second in this competition after the humiliation of last year.

Spurs, Inter and PSV are not huge obstacles, but they are challenges that we should overcome should we want this trophy.

Bring it.

serghei

Not really worried about the quality of the squad.

What I am worried about is how the coach will approach these games.

Well, at least we'll see very fast if he's improved from last season, or he plays the same shit football.

Home of Barca Fans