4 - Ronald Araújo

Messi983

I think he was better than Pique in this game. It's a shame he didn't score. I would rest Pique for Sevilla and give Araujo another start against Leganes alongside Lenglet.

Andresito

Staff member
Rest Pique?

He's literally had months pf rest

That's why it could be smart to give the body a small rest after shocking it playing 90 min as a 33 year old. Especially since the upcoming 4 games after Leganes are very though ones.

Messi983

According to Sport he's our new 3rd CB and won't travel with Barca B to Segunda B promotion playoff tournament in Marbella.

Well, then at least play him in one or even both of those last two games.

Porque

According to Sport he's our new 3rd CB and won't travel with Barca B to Segunda B promotion playoff tournament in Marbella.

Well, then at least play him in one or even both of those last two games.

Would be a shame. I think the B team really need him, Riqui Puig and even Ansu to cement the best chances of a promotion.

Chumi is gone so without Araujo aswell the CB partnership would be Cuenca-Mingueza :)cry: )

Puig is the ace of the B side midfield even though there are alternatives.

Meanwhile Kike Saverio is gone and Hiroki is injured leaving a slot open for the left midfield for Konrad or Ansu.

xXKonan

According to MD, he will be promoted to the first team full time along with Puig.

Remains to be seen if he actually stays though.

Jallo

Would be a shame. I think the B team really need him, Riqui Puig and even Ansu to cement the best chances of a promotion.

Chumi is gone so without Araujo aswell the CB partnership would be Cuenca-Mingueza :)cry: )

Puig is the ace of the B side midfield even though there are alternatives.

Meanwhile Kike Saverio is gone and Hiroki is injured leaving a slot open for the left midfield for Konrad or Ansu.

I don?t think we risk Ansu in leu of the Champions League for some division 7 game.

Porque

I don?t think we risk Ansu in leu of the Champions League for some division 7 game.

I didn't expect so but according to MD we're planning on the trio to help with promotion. If LaLiga is won by Madrid tonight then we might opt to shift the trio to the B team to help promote and also keep sharp.

Collado is out for 12 weeks now, so the attack is even thinner.

Home of Barca Fans