4 - Ronald Araújo

tacticvarium

I'm just saying that pre season games are really a poor sample to make judgments on young players.

I remember reading a DonAndres massive block of text (2 summers ago I think) celebrating the performances of Miranda in preseason as though he were the next Roberto Carlos

I ended up not reading his posts whenever he comments on our young talents lol.
Always massively overhyping players whenever they show 1 or 2 decent performance.

Andrew M

I ended up not reading his posts whenever he comments on our young talents lol.
Always massively overhyping players whenever they show 1 or 2 decent performance.

Yeah it gets pretty tiresome.

It's always something to watch out for. In preseason people go big on the young players' performances when in reality the matches are meaningless.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
No praise for this unit? Great defensive performance. He just gives this feeling of security.

Couldn't find his thread. Thought it was still in the Barca B section.

He was solid today and hopefully he takes his chance against Sevilla. I just can't handle seeing Lenglet on the pitch , the guy is just not Barca quality. He gets folded way too often.

Porque

Great defensively, sketchy on the ball but the conditions weren't favourable.

With first team gametime he will improve on it though. But you just know heavy pressing teams will target him.

I do love to see a proper CB hoof up the field sometimes though (damn I feel like Mourinho now).

Andresito

Staff member
Time to shine. Let's hope he gets plenty of playing time with Uruguay as well so we have a match fit CB backup for the upcoming games.

Barcilliant

Deserves to start imo. Higher ceiling than Lenglet and more solid. Time we buy a great cb and striker. I think this will be Piques last season.

Rory

Powerful, quick, no nonsense defender. He's far more preferable over Lenglet/Garcia. We have 10 players on the pitch including the goalkeeper (when mats is back) that are excellent on the ball. We need a guy at the back like this who will clear danger and do what he's supposed to do.

Home of Barca Fans