CURRENT TEAM: Girona

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]1034473818709012480[/tw]

[tw]1033835113342267392[/tw]

[tw]1034484273691193344[/tw]

DonAK

Will try to keep an eye on him this season. Could be a really interesting option for Barca at RB with his low clause too.

DonAK

Playing vs. Girona on Sunday so an opportunity for everyone to take a closer look at how good or talented he is.

Andresito

Staff member
Surely won't follow Girona down to the Segunda will he?

He's with the Spanish U21 at the moment. It'll be interesting to follow him and Junior Firpo flying up and down the wings.

Messi983

City will buy Porro and loan him to Valladolid...

[tw]1159416335337689089[/tw]

[tw]1159418823331782656[/tw]

Messi983

Officially loaned to Valladolid. Looking forward to see how he'll progress.

[tw]1160873421410115584[/tw]

Surprised that Valladolid have a buy option. Don't know how high that BO is but even if it's around 10M (I've read that City have only paid around 6M to Girona) I don't think Valladolid can afford to pay that even if Porro will play great for them. Unless they would buy him to instantly re-sell. I guess City have buy-back/first refusal but their plan is probably to make financial profit on Pedro. They've just bought Cancelo and also have Walker so don't think Porro will ever play for them.

Messi983

According to A Bola he's in Lisbon to sign a 2-year loan deal with Sporting CP.

Very good move for him. Ruben Amorim can develop young players. I've watched SCP (they have a lot of interesting young players) quite a lot over the last few weeks of the season and Ristovski (their starting RWB) was probably their worst player and they want to sell him so Porro should get a lot of minutes.

DonAK

Could be a possible RB option as we really need someone else in addition to Dest.

gregorrin10

Could be a possible RB option as we really need someone else in addition to Dest.

He would be great. But we'd probably need to swap someone for him and bring the price down. Wish we had two Trincaos, one to swap to Benfica for Nunez, and the other to Sporting for Porro, especially considering both clubs are apparently interested. :p

Joan

He would be great. But we'd probably need to swap someone for him and bring the price down. Wish we had two Trincaos, one to swap to Benfica for Nunez, and the other to Sporting for Porro, especially considering both clubs are apparently interested. :p

With Mendes representing both Nunez and Trincao, that might actually be done.

Home of Barca Fans