Victor Lindelöf

xXKonan

Victor-Lindelof-883831.jpg

Full name: Victor Jörgen Nilsson Lindelöf

Date of birth July 17, 1994 (age 24)

Place of birth:Västerås, Sweden

Height:1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)

Playing position: Centre-Back/Right Back.

Current Club: Manchester United

Born in Västerås, Sweden, he would start his career out for Västerås SK making around 40 Appearances for the club before moving abroad to Portugal joining Lisbon side Benfica. He would start out his career there with the B team making around 90+Appearances before eventually being promoted to the Main team.

At Benfica he established himself as a pretty solid prospect, being able to not only play CB but also deputize at RB if needed. He would be linked to a number of clubs and Barcelona(us) was supposedly following the young swedish defender at one point however he would join Manchester United for a fee around €35 million Euros + 10 in Addons.

Mou brought him in as he wanted a defender who could play out the back as United were lacking a CB who could do that effectively. However his time at United is summed up as just awful. His defending has been poor and hasn't all that been impressive with the ball either leading him to be dropped and replaced by Smalling,Jones and Rojo.

Laplacian

Playing good for Benfica doesnt mean you are good enough for a good PL team though.

True, but when every other player united plays like shit then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Btw, won't someone make a Timo Werner thread? I'd love to keep track of him.

Devils

This guy has simply been atrocious.

Maybe hope for him in the future as he is still pretty young, but certainly not under Mourinho at United.

SeloBarca

See us beeing linked with him.
Im not a fan of Swedish players but hes one of the few i could be in favor of getting.
Not that i think it will happen though.

Home of Barca Fans