Boubakary Soumare

FC433

^
Camavinga is similar to FDJ, I would 100% get Soumare over him. I agree with you, we will not be able to get rid of the old ones.

Coutinho FDJ Soumare seems like a good midfield + Puig Roberto Arthur

FC433

A bit strange that he did not play a single minute the past two games and today he is on the bench. Not injured.

FC433

^
I feel attacked :( Can you please imagine for a second a midfield of Soumaré FDJ Ruiz? Arthur, Roberto and Puig as subs. A bit too good to happen though.

FC433

Did not play the past three games despite being fit. He actually was left out of the squad last game against OM. Some believe that it is because he rejected a couple of offers.

Soumaré, though, had grander ideas. He rejected Newcastle’s proposal and it was later claimed he fancied a move to likes of Liverpool or Manchester United in the summer.The Magpies were left disappointed, Newcastle fans cursed their luck, and everyone got on with things.

Except it seems, for Lille. Rather than accepting the player’s wishes and waiting patiently until the summer, when the bids will likely be forthcoming anyway, L’Equipe suggest they’ve taken the whole affair very badly.

According to Soumaré’s camp, the pressure being put on him to leave the club is currently ‘unbearable’.

Lille deny this, and instead have accused the player and his agents of speaking in ‘double talk’.

Soumaré has since apologised in writing to the club’s president Gérard Lopez while there was also a meeting on January 22nd to try and ‘set the record straight’, with another planned soon to allow for a ‘definitive easing of tensions’ between all parties.
source

Speaking to reporters last night following Lille’s 2-1 home defeat to Marseille, LOSC manager Christophe Galtier confirmed that 20-year-old midfielder Boubakary Soumaré did not play owing to an internal conflict that the player is believed to be having with the club’s board.

Soumaré had initially been included in Les Dogues’ squad to face OM on Sunday, but then was not on the team-sheet an hour before kick-off.

Galtier elected to award Jean-Émile Onana a start in Soumaré’s place instead.

Speaking on the matter in his post-match presser, Galtier added:

“There is a situation at the club that I will not be commenting on. In seasons, you can have tension between a player and his club. We will deal with that internally and we will find a solution. In these conditions, I took the decision to work with two other options this week (Onana & Cheikh Niasse). I thought that what Onana could do was very interesting.”
source

Why would he apologize to the manager? I think there is more to the story.

An updated video:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CI3oY_ZWP_Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Yaya Toure type. Looks like right type for us. But we never buy those kind of young talents.Strong, athletic is what we should add to Arthur and De Jong.

FC433

"Lille released a communiqué on Tuesday evening to announce that the internal conflict between the club’s board and 20-year-old central midfielder Boubakary Soumaré had been resolved.

Soumaré was absent from the team’s squad to face Marseille last Sunday, but will rapidly return to action after resolving this issue and will be included in the squad this weekend to face Toulouse.

Soumaré’s clash with the Lille board had occurred, according to the player’s entourage, because of the French youth international’s lack of desire to leave LOSC in the January window, with Les Dogues trying to force the player’s sale to Newcastle United last month.

Soumaré had the following to say in the release:

“We needed to speak with the club to sort out a situation concerning the management and development of my career. Now, it is sorted. We need to look forward and think about what’s going to happen until the end of our season. We need to take three points on Saturday against Toulouse to achieve our ambition of being on the podium. At the moment, that is all that interests me. I am truly very happy to be at Lille. Here, there is an extraordinary for young players. But at Lille, there is also a balance with players who have great experience that enable us to develop on a daily basis. At Lille, I have grown a lot, and I am thankful to the club for having given me a chance in the professional word. I want us to finish on the podium so that we can be back in the Champions’ League for our supporters. Lille is a club that gave me a lot and I have tried to give back as much as possible by giving the best of myself on the pitch. I have complete confidence in the project being undertaken by the club and President Gérard Lopez. With my agents, we are working hand-in-hand and in good conscience with the club.”"
source

vuji_31

This guy is even worse then ndombele.He is loosing ball like crazy.

Tehnically not even close for Barcelona

vuji_31

If Ndombele is being shit outside french league I can't imagine how bad this guy could be... He only good better work rate

Home of Barca Fans