Eder Militao

Porque

Militão is world class. Period. Even before going to Porto he was seen as the future of the Brazilian National team.

If that is the case then the price is too good to pass over. And as you say every player should stand on his own.

It is just that Porto are fantastic at building the value of there players over the years. Then alot of them end up being average by world class standards.

Last year it Dalot, this year it is Militao. Next year it will be someone else.

Ascom

Dalot is still a great prospect and have no doubt he will have sucess at Mancheter United.

Many are average, many are world class as well like Ricardo carvalho, Deco, Pepe, Falcao, Alex Sandro, Otamendi etc

Im seeing him at porto but even in S.Paulo i saw some games and he is really really impressive. he will be the boss of Brazilian defence for many years really.

Jair Ventura

As good as de Ligt for half the price. Dominant from a physical standpoint with developing technique. Can play RB or CB, giving him the versatility to fit into either a back four or a back three.

Hopefully United doesn't sign him.

FC433

Madrid is very close. They are willing to pay 50m which is his buyout clause. Very smooth, love it.

EdmondDantes

I just remembered this is the guy Man City were trying to buy before he even turned pro. Now he goes to Porto and in half a season the world is after him.

I hope they don't get him but it seems it's a done deal.

Riordon

Haven’t seem him play but someone who follow Portuguese league who can describe him? Seems very highly rated. If he is anywhere near De Ligt, I don’t think it will be bad deal. Will probably be on reasonable wages

Riordon

Should we swoop in? Murillo seems good but not a world beater IMO. So we still need a replacement for Pique. 50m is cheap compared to De Ligt.

If we want him, we have to act fast. But I don’t think we will go after a CB, too many at this point.

Porque

No chance we get Militao for 50m after signing Todibo for free. Sporting department are probably convinced that they are the same level of talent. If Porto had bought the French man and played him for half a season, maybe they would be perceived to be.

Home of Barca Fans