Who will be our main challenger for the 18/19 La Liga Title?

Who will be our main challenger for the 18/19 La Liga Title?

• Sevilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valencia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Says who we will finish first?

With Valverde at the helm, I am not quite sure, despite the improved squad (on paper).

Anyways, Atletico looks strong but Real Madrid always is tougher.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Says who we will finish first?

With Valverde at the helm, I am not quite sure, despite the improved squad (on paper).

Anyways, Atletico looks strong but Real Madrid always is tougher.

That was said in jest, the main question is who will challenge us the most for the title.

It is true, with EV and Suarez nothing is guaranteed. Still the consensus is we are the main favorites for the title this season.

KingLeo10

atletico can steal the liga from us this season as we will and should focus heavily on CL from feb-may. Our squad is deep enough to win both liga and CL but I don't trust EV to get wins with messi rested.

hulinat

I dont think there is a main challenger. Sevilla, Valencia, Atletico look really good right now and Real is always there too.

Vilarrubi

On paper it looks like Atletico.. maybe because Ronaldo has left Real. But if you remember they dropped a lot of points early on last season when Ronaldo was out of form and hardly scored. With him gone they can play more as a team.

Still expect us to win though.. Real 2nd Atleti 3rd but close behind.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Betis. Apparently we are including title bonus for Rafinha loan there so Barca officials know more than we do.

malvolio

Nobody. We'll steamroll the league and get eliminated from the CL, yet again. See ya next year folks! :cheers:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Yeah I think D. Costa will be the difference maker for them this season. I can see them taking 6 points from R. Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans