Nationality: France/Guadeloupe
    Height: 192cm
    Weight: 88kg
    Foot: Right

https://www.transfermarkt.com/marcus...spieler/318528

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/29.../Marcus-Thuram

Returned from hiding

Returned from hiding

This guy is on fire since BL has returned, 4 goals in 4 games.

Him and Havertz have both been very hot.

Funny how farmer league players like Thuram or Plea who weren't even the highest rated talent find it easy in Bundesliga.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    Funny how farmer league players like Thuram or Plea who weren't even the highest rated talent find it easy in Bundesliga.
    because black players are farmer league players. do continue.
    Last edited by Zebulun; 1st June 2020 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebulun View Post
    because black players are farmer league players. STFU
    Easy, Newcomer is one of the good ones.

From Farmers League to the Harvest League. Its a natural progression.

I do think though that the Bundesliga bar Bayern is mostly geared at making players look great to sell at the highest value, more than building winning sides. Dortmund especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Easy, Newcomer is one of the good ones.

From Farmers League to the Harvest League. Its a natural progression.

I do think though that the Bundesliga bar Bayern is mostly geared at making players look great to sell at the highest value, more than building winning sides. Dortmund especially.
    that can be said for any league, as many selling clubs do that but the two "farmer league players" just happened to be black. if you dont see anything wrong with that then this discussion doesnt make sense.

Because only when you are "the highest rated talent" you can access great form. There's not like a hundred talents all over England, Spain, France, Italy and Germany who actually play great without ever being featured on a FIFA Golden Boy shortlist..
    Last edited by Yannik; 1st June 2020 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebulun View Post
    because black players are farmer league players. do continue.
    Really ?

You can't read the sarcasm in my comment ?

I'm a PSG fan and Ligue 1 follower. I'm only making fun of the usual farmer league comment. PSG academy is full of black players, PSG team is full of black players. You are quite twisted to see a link between my comment and their skin colour. It just so happens that Thuram, Pl?a, Nkunku, Diaby, Zagadou for example are doing well in Bundesliga. Better than when they were in France. And yeah they are black, but i would have said the same thing if Rabiot was performing or Aouar was performing or even Areola, who has asian roots, was performing.

I know people are quite alarmed with the international news (USA) but to see racism here is quite farfetched. I don't think i could support PSG if i were. Although, now that i think about it, the old Boulogne fans of PSG had some quite far right, racist people.

Thank you for the laugh though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Because only when you are "the highest rated talent" you can access great form. There's not like a hundred talents all over England, Spain, France, Italy and Germany who actually play great without ever being featured on a FIFA Golden Boy shortlist..
    Nah, i was just making fun. Sometimes you'll see some player performances being put down due to the alleged low quality of the league. But when they do fine in Germany, their performance is suddenly validated.

Nah, i was just making fun. Sometimes you'll see some player performances being put down due to the alleged low quality of the league. But when they do fine in Germany, their performance is suddenly validated.
    Not sure why you'd think this phenomen was any different in Germany than it is in France, Italy etc.. Especially on this forum..
    Last edited by Yannik; 1st June 2020 at 09:17 PM.