Nicolas Pépé

FC433

Absolutely fantastic player. 1 goal and 2 assists against PSG - they won 5-1

He could play for any team and I believe that he is going to be one of the best LWs in the world. Fast, strong and he can create and score. He is good at dribbling too.

Morten

He could play for any team and I believe that he is going to be one of the best LWs in the world. Fast, strong and he can create and score. He is good at dribbling too.

Now now, we shouldn't let the hype get out of control just yet, because after all ; Lads, its PSG.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

he is a RW.

Newcomer

Now now, we shouldn't let the hype get out of control just yet, because after all ; Lads, its PSG.

It is PSG with no defence and goalkeeper and playing the game of Pépé.

As already said, he is a talented player but he thrives in counter attacking team. He has still superb touch and control of the ball when not counter attacking but won't be a guy you would say "i need him even for 80 M".

Btw, it is funny how usually they are all farmers and PSG has no merit to beat them and suddenly, when PSG loses, it is just PSG.

You made me laugh. Good after such a sad and terrible game.

Btw, if you ever bet money, i advise you to be careful with PSG games. Except for the Cup final where they will try (i hope), they will probably give a lot of point away from now.
Bunch of bastards those players...

Last edited:

psychotsek

Although he plays on the wings he definitely has the frame for fulfilling the role of the ''Suarez'' type of forward .

Devils

10/10 player.

Barca will regret not signing him, he will be worth over 300m when he shows his qualities on a top team.

Newcomer

Would be a very good deal for Atletico.

I read from french media he wanted and was waited for PSG offer but the club is not interested in him. I wonder what our targets are this year.

Arizona Scott

Reports suggest that he is on his way to A. Madrid. Excellent deal.

Kinda crazy Atletico is getting some of the best young world talents, where 2nd in league is a massive achievement.

I wondering if they are getting the reputation for playing young players and non-ridiculous clauses/being flexible to move players if they wish to move bigger. Maybe clubs like PSG and United and not getting a "player friendly" rep, and wonder if biting them.

Newcomer

Kinda crazy Atletico is getting some of the best young world talents, where 2nd in league is a massive achievement.

I wondering if they are getting the reputation for playing young players and non-ridiculous clauses/being flexible to move players if they wish to move bigger. Maybe clubs like PSG and United and not getting a "player friendly" rep, and wonder if biting them.

French papers said he wanted a move to PSG but the club didn't make any move for him.

Devils

Devastated.

Meanwhile we are chasing Flopmar who is 1 injury away from selling mangoes on the streets of Brazil.

smh.

Arizona Scott

French papers said he wanted a move to PSG but the club didn't make any move for him.

Still wonder if the public or behind the scenes acts of clubs like United and PSG will bite them. No release clauses (I am aware it is not allowed in France but you could always do an informal number/agreement), publicly stating it is our way or the highway, not budging on players that want out if they are seen as valuable, and making negative statements from the inside (or persons near the inside) about its professional athletes. I can see these freedom loving professional athletes going in the more player friendly clubs if the offers are near comparable. Atletico seems to be punching above their weight with transfers and I wouldn't be surprised if club reputation for the players and agents is a big part.

Newcomer

Still wonder if the public or behind the scenes acts of clubs like United and PSG will bite them. No release clauses (I am aware it is not allowed in France but you could always do an informal number/agreement), publicly stating it is our way or the highway, not budging on players that want out if they are seen as valuable, and making negative statements from the inside (or persons near the inside) about its professional athletes. I can see these freedom loving professional athletes going in the more player friendly clubs if the offers are near comparable. Atletico seems to be punching above their weight with transfers and I wouldn't be surprised if club reputation for the players and agents is a big part.

Recent transfers give you the answer you need.
PSG got Neymar and Mbappé, were close to get de Jong, Pepe was according to the media waiting for a PSG offer.

Only thing hurting PSG is Ligue 1 reputation.
Only thing hurting MU are their recent results in the PL and no CL football.

Home of Barca Fans