User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nicolas Pp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely fantastic player. 1 goal and 2 assists against PSG - they won 5-1

He could play for any team and I believe that he is going to be one of the best LWs in the world. Fast, strong and he can create and score. He is good at dribbling too.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post

He could play for any team and I believe that he is going to be one of the best LWs in the world. Fast, strong and he can create and score. He is good at dribbling too.

Now now, we shouldn't let the hype get out of control just yet, because after all ; Lads, its PSG.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post

he is a RW.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Now now, we shouldn't let the hype get out of control just yet, because after all ; Lads, its PSG.
    It is PSG with no defence and goalkeeper and playing the game of Pp.

As already said, he is a talented player but he thrives in counter attacking team. He has still superb touch and control of the ball when not counter attacking but won't be a guy you would say "i need him even for 80 M".

Btw, it is funny how usually they are all farmers and PSG has no merit to beat them and suddenly, when PSG loses, it is just PSG.

You made me laugh. Good after such a sad and terrible game.

Btw, if you ever bet money, i advise you to be careful with PSG games. Except for the Cup final where they will try (i hope), they will probably give a lot of point away from now.
    Bunch of bastards those players...
    Last edited by Newcomer; 14th April 2019 at 11:53 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Messi.

A must sign.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although he plays on the wings he definitely has the frame for fulfilling the role of the ''Suarez'' type of forward .