Lliga | Round 01: FC Barcelona - Deportivo Alavés S.A.D 3-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona vs Alaves

Saturday 18th August - 22:15 CEST/Local Time

Get to work lads

serghei

Can't wait for the league to begin. It will be a hard fought duel this year. We're not going to run with it this time.

Please start Arthur, Semedo, Coutinho and Dembele.

DonAK

Can't wait for the league to begin. It will be a hard fought duel this year. We're not going to run with it this time.

Coutinho will start for sure. Dembele maybe. Arthur and Semedo I very much doubt so.

Pepe Silvia

Sport rumored starting XI includes Bobbie at RB aside from that, the Coutinho and Dembouz are in... rumors but still.

DonAK

But... why? Arthur and Semedo have been probably the best players in the preseason...

Because he's prob going to play his first choice XI and that includes Rakitic and Roberto right now it seems.

Perhaps next week.

DonAK

Shit timing for the opening game though. I hate these games that end around midnight.

PhilS

Will Pique even be there?

I'd like Malcom to start.

Even if Pique is there, he would be jet lagged. Good game for him not to start.

Malcolm, will come on as a sub for Dembele. Arthur, too, will come in as a sub. Vidal will also get at least a few minutes in most games. Semedo, yet another supersub. I hope to see Rafinha often. Great depth this year!

xXKonan

Squad list.

Ter Stegen, N. Semedo, Piqué, I. Rakitic, Sergio, Coutinho, Arthur, Suárez, Messi, Dembélé, Rafinha , Cillessen, Malcom, Lenglet, Jordi Alba, S. Roberto, Vidal and Umtiti.

The players who didn't make the cut.

Aleñá and Denis Suárez for medical leave and Paco Alcácer, Munir, Vermaelen and Samper due to technical reasons.

PhilS

So, Vermaelen is not backing up Alba. Don't know if that job falls to Roberto, Lenglet or Umtitti. Have we seen Semedo play LB?

Home of Barca Fans