2018 UEFA Super Cup - Real Madrid vs. Atlético de Madrid

Asylum15

I've never seen Diego Costa move so quickly, and with so much power.

He blitzed the Real backline a number of times.

Was surprised Varane was left on his heels for the first goal.

BerkeleyBernie

Could be quite the competitive season this year: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid all strong.

Thomas Lemar adds some much-needed vision and creativity to the side. Great signing.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Was surprised Varane was left on his heels for the first goal.

He mistimed the challenge. When Costa had done Ramos he came too slow and then hesitated because he realised they’re in the box so he can’t risk a push off from that angle. If it was out of the box it wouldn’t be as much of an issue. It’s not that Varane is in any way slower or whatever.

LeeRomeno

Don't know much about internet connectivity with them, but couldn't get a hold of any HD stream under 1.5 mins late. Most HDs are 30-40s behind due to quality, which I'm cool with. Me and my mates came up with a code to use in FB and Whatsapp chats for goalscoring chances and big events to not spoil the damn stuff, but this was ridiculous today. Has to be to do with the shitty ass broadcast :lol:

Nothing to do with internet speed but very complicated way how TV broadcast goes out, there are many different connections.

jairzinho

I get the feeling like Athletico and Barca will be in front by some way for La liga this season, with Real in third.

Home of Barca Fans